WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

The shield is nice he perfected its use..
Caps a warrior. He would've gotten by with a gun and them hands.
Shields a government funded organization. They seem to have endless resources. They would've been fine without Tony especially if the real avengers were there with hank pym banner being the brains. Or if Reed was there.

Who is the they you speak of?

Cause a lot of the they I'm assuming you're speaking of wouldn't have been "fine without tony" on that helicarrier in A1

"selfish prick" could have just left.. I mean flying isn't a limitation for him

"selfish prick" could have just taken off.. pretty sure he would have gotten out of the blast radius

Ummm I don’t know,put the life of a serial assessing ahead of others? Risks lives for him. Keep a menacing secret from someone who cared about him.

Stop that, Bucky was a assett, if he could change him he'll become a great avenger, better fighter than Scarlet, a alittle less strong than cap. Good with the Chrome.
He helped rehabilitate him.
Yall keep coming back to this secret. The same secret prolly a good 50 people knew about including Fury and black widow, but yall dont keep that same energy for them.

Ummm I don’t know,put the life of a serial assessing ahead of others? Risks lives for him. Keep a menacing secret from someone who cared about him.
This 'serial killer' is going to save lives in IW.

You'll see.

And we need to stop feuding. It's a never ending case of the haves vs the have nots in the mcu.

King says 'give this man a shield.' Uhh. Why stop at shields? Give that man a whole suit! Why isn't his peoples all wearing black panther like suits?

Why couldn't Tony give Falcon a suit to protect him better in the sky?

Lol rich people are selfish

Last edited:
Lmao @ Tony being the bravest...lmao

Nah Son that title belongs to Cap, dudes whole existence came from his heart, my dude was 90lbs trying to fight in a war and jumping on live Granades to save his mans...Tony would never jump on a live Granade unless he has his suit on.

He knew Marvel execs weren’t gonna kill him off, I’d go through that portal too, he basically has death immunity :nerd:

Just seen this was added to the AMC Theatres App...

EE3B5469-D418-4D23-AB91-C9A817EF2608.jpeg

so if they kill off im thor hulk hawkeye bw and cap :nerd:

then bp strange antman spiderman and who become the new avengers? :nerd:

but theyll fake their deaths and do secret avengers? :nerd:

bring back sam l and a new organization s.w.o.r.d.? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom