WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Trump as Captain America.jpg
Reported. You went too far.

Well the article was about how Netflix is also a tech company and how they're trying to future proof their content.
I get it. But man, I feel like TV companies are just breaking though with 4K technology. How much would the average person really see a difference? lol.

Virgin America :rofl:

I got to give it to you Stank fans. You're really clever with the nicknames

*edit

How about I make a bet with the whole thread? If Bucky saves Iron Man's life in Infinity War, you ALL agree to stop using the Cap nicknames. :nerd:

Sending a nuke into a closing portal vs an army of aliens > jumping on a grenade

dont @ me :nerd::nerd:
Lol Tony Stank is smart and can calculate the odds to decide if he has a chance of hightailing it out of there before the nuke detonates

Steve thought the grenade was going to immediately detonate but he jumped on it anyway

*edit

To this thread..

You know what. How about we call a truce until the movie. Only then will you be able to see the light:

Bucky will save Tony's life. Cap will come to Tony's rescue. Tony will swallow his pride and apologize to Cap. Tony returns the shield and all is well. No more feuding.

Lol Tony Stank is smart and can calculate the odds to decide if he has a chance of hightailing it out of there before the nuke detonates

Steve thought the grenade was going to immediately detonate but he jumped on it anyway

*edit

To this thread..

You know what. How about we call a truce until the movie. Only then will you be able to see the light:

Bucky will save Tony's life. Cap will come to Tony's rescue. Tony will swallow his pride and apologize to Cap. Tony returns the shield and all is well. No more feuding.
bro.. he closed his eyes and his suit turned off. aint no calculations. mans did his deed and was ready with whatever happened next.
c'mon fam :lol:

rogers jumping on the grenade was noble af too tho lol but Tony was ready to go to the after life

The shield is nice he perfected its use..
Caps a warrior. He would've gotten by with a gun and them hands.
Shields a government funded organization. They seem to have endless resources. They would've been fine without Tony especially if the real avengers were there with hank pym banner being the brains. Or if Reed was there.
Not after Captain Colonizer decided no more SHIELD and then betrayed his country.

Scumbag to the fullest.

bro.. he closed his eyes and his suit turned off. aint no calculations. mans did his deed and was ready with whatever happened next.
c'mon fam :lol:

rogers jumping on the grenade was noble af too tho lol but Tony was ready to go to the after life
Nah he did the calculations before he got through the portal

Not after Captain Colonizer decided no more SHIELD and then betrayed his country.

Scumbag to the fullest.
Shield is a terrible spy organization anyway. Didn't even know they was infiltrated for decades. They probably learned about Wakanda with the rest of the world when T'Challa announced how powerful they were on TV. Glad they got banished to Friday night tv.

Last edited:
Unless I'm blind af the scene is posted up there and all he did was say he's taking up then Jarvis asked to call Pepper

Cap even said "stark thats a 1 way ticket" lol then he goes thru and his suit shuts off from the space altitude

Or am I missing something? :lol: if I'm wrong I apologize haha

*edit

To this thread..

This constant attempt of rewriting history by colonizer supporters is just disgusting.

Can clearly tell what they'd do with Infinity Gauntlet.

Unless I'm blind af the scene is posted up there and all he did was say he's taking up then Jarvis asked to call Pepper

Cap even said "stark thats a 1 way ticket" lol then he goes thru and his suit shuts off from the space altitude

Or am I missing something? :lol: if I'm wrong I apologize haha
The Pepper phone call was just Stark covering all his bases in case his calculations were off

The current Thanos comic book is making me become a fan of his.

I think it's just the writer, but man. This title has been fun to read.

Nah fam. Jarvis was like call Pepper to say his goodbye's.

Tony risked it all while Virgin America was already plotting on how to decorate the tower after telling them to close the portal. I'm telling y'all, dude really ain't ****. If the rest of the squad wasn't there when Tony was falling, he would've looked the other direction and hit the Shawarma spot dolo.

Back
Top Bottom