WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'd like to think Asgaard and Loki dies.

Heimdall, Valkyrie, Korg and Meik escape in some way. (I just don't want Korg to die lol)

And obviously, Banner gets sent to earth and Thor ends up with GoTG.

Heimdall, Valkyrie, Korg and Meik escape in some way. (I just don't want Korg to die lol)

I hate to say it, but I think we both know Korg is a done deal. Thanos is turning him into sand. We'll probably have a scene where after he arrives on Earth, he'll take a boot off and shake out the remains of Korg, while unleashing the worst athlete's feet of all time.

Looks like thanos murks everyone the first few minutes. Send Thor to space where he meets the guardians and fades hulk and lands at the sanctum where Hulk turns to banner.

My thoughts :lol:

I’d imagine he gets zapped there right before ish hits the fan as Loki’s final good deed.

I hate to say it, but I think we both know Korg is a done deal. Thanos is turning him into sand. We'll probably have a scene where after he arrives on Earth, he'll take a boot off and shake out the remains of Korg, while unleashing the worst athlete's feet of all time.
:frown:

I saw somewhere online where there was an artticle asking James Gunn if there were gay characters in the MCU, and he said something like "certainly there are", but the funny thing about it was that the photo they had with the article was Korg.

I bust out laughing so hard

8 AM CT Friday it’s looking like...

68F7B0A6-E937-4A51-82A4-1DE1E66ECDE5.jpeg

ifeelgreat.gif

At some point in Infinity Wars I expect there'll be a scene that'll go something similar to the following;

Bucky: I love you, Steve.

Virgin America: Don't you do that, don't say your goodbyes. Not yet, do you understand me?

Bucky: I'm so scared.

Virgin America: T'Chaka dying, Buck, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me back to you, and I'm thankful for that, Buck. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Buck, and never let go of that promise.

Bucky: I promise.

Virgin America: Never let go.

Bucky: I'll never let go, Steve. I'll never let go. I promise.

Bucky: Steve?

Bucky: Come back.

Bucky: I'll never let go.

End scene.

Bucky lives through default. He's Rose to Virgin America's Jack.

Super salty.

Sound like fools.

That first tweet talking like black people aren't ppl.

The movie only did big #s cuz black ppl came out to see it and saw it repeatedly. And?!?!?
I hate them fools man. Never wanna let POCs have anything great but ready to scalp anything from any culture lol FOH

Acting like BP, even without it's black cast, isn't a pretty well constructed over all film that goes beyond a comic book super hero movie.
I thought she was going to appear in A4?
no clue :lol:

At some point in Infinity Wars I expect there'll be a scene that'll go something similar to the following;

Virgin America: Don't you do that, don't say your goodbyes. Not yet, do you understand me?

Virgin America: T'Chaka dying, Buck, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me back to you, and I'm thankful for that, Buck. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Buck, and never let go of that promise.

End scene.

So this is your fantasy huh?

Captain Colonizer fans coming across as homophobic. Color me surprised. Let your hero love freely.
Nah, if he was gay, let him rock, I mean it is obvious in the movies to see he plays to get the beautiful Carters. Y'all just out here demeaning the man saying he's gay, who sounds more homophobic? You, among others are using it as if it's something negative and a knock on him. Pathetic to see y'all with this homophobic mindset in this day and age.

End scene.

Then that song from the Titanic plays :lol:

Loki getting smoked on the strength of the failed Chitauri invasion.

So far Stark has faced enemies he knows in the iron man series as in people he screwed over. Obidiah, Whiplash (daddy stark did the screwing), Mandarin, Cap.. very telling :lol:
When did Tony screw over Captain Colonizer?

Other way around in fact.

Back
Top Bottom