WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Tony created Ultron who almost destroyed the planet and resulted in the basis for civil war...
How is that specifically screwing over the scumbag? That's aspect is not similar with Tony's other villains.

Tony's goal being that the world will be safe enough one day that there will be no need for the Avengers anymore could be seen as him attempting to screw over the scumbag given Steve is addicted to war and his obsession with a never ending fight. Now that you bring up AoU.

At some point in Infinity Wars I expect there'll be a scene that'll go something similar to the following;

Bucky: I love you, Steve.

Virgin America: Don't you do that, don't say your goodbyes. Not yet, do you understand me?

Bucky: I'm so scared.

Virgin America: T'Chaka dying, Buck, was the best thing that ever happened to me... it brought me back to you, and I'm thankful for that, Buck. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Buck, and never let go of that promise.

Bucky: I promise.

Virgin America: Never let go.

Bucky: I'll never let go, Steve. I'll never let go. I promise.

Bucky: Steve?

Bucky: Steve?

Bucky: Come back.

Bucky: I'll never let go.

Bucky: I promise.

End scene.

Bucky lives through default. He's Rose to Virgin America's Jack.
It's official. Waiting for Infinity war got everyone delirious :rofl:

How is that specifically screwing over the scumbag? That's aspect is not similar with Tony's other villains.

Tony's goal being that the world will be safe enough one day that there will be no need for the Avengers anymore could be seen as him attempting to screw over the scumbag given Steve is addicted to war and his obsession with a never ending fight. Now that you bring up AoU.
I guess just saying Stark screwed CC is understated, it would be more like screwing over the team since Stark hid his agenda from everybody but Banner.

I guess just saying Stark screwed CC is understated, it would be more like screwing over the team since Stark hid his agenda from everybody but Banner.
Well the only one that would end up homeless is Steve.

Thor goes back home to have his own adventures, Clint and Natasha go back to being spies, Wanda perhaps joins them or becomes a young hero in her own right. Sam and Rhodey go back to active duty or something adjacent. Tony goes back to making the world a better place full time.

Well the only one that would end up homeless is Steve.

Thor goes back home to have his own adventures, Clint and Natasha go back to being spies, Wanda perhaps joins them or becomes a young hero in her own right. Sam and Rhodey go back to active duty or something adjacent. Tony goes back to making the world a better place full time.
it was a good thought but didn't work out that way. Tony effed up so bad he almost did what he was trying to prevent..

Dudes really abbreviated Captain Colonizer to cc. Lmao damn

That cap hate went viral

Captain America > your favorite hero
:lol: meant to type CA

IMG_4651.PNG

I'm legit upset. My IMAX theater got IW tix for 7pm the 26th, only catch is it's 3d also, next time is 10:40 without 3D

Tempted but not gonna risk my first viewing in 3D

Tee finally came in since I had to “customize” it from black to navy to match the hat! Not an exact match, but close enough!
A59DDF48-DA8D-4842-8E46-C359A967943B.jpeg

In time...you will know what it's like to lose...to feel so desperately that you're right....and to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives.

Back
Top Bottom