WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

He lived a long and influential life and touched countless people during his time. He will be missed.

51034BDC-1081-4D6A-AE88-F40E76CE8B76.jpeg

As TOAA meets TOAA

R.I.P. Stan Lee. On another note, bruhs I am watching Inifinity War for like the billionth time and it just does not get old. I still love how Taika and the crew finally unleashed Thor and it continues here.

Really sucks. One of those people that you thought would just always be for some reason. His ideas changed my life, shaped my childhood and gave me motivation.

like losing a grandparent.

idk, you just kinda always think grandma or grandpa will always be there until they get sick. so much **** you’ve picked up and learned over the years, with so much love, then boom.

r. i. p. stan lee. what an imagination. may his work spark the next generations of story tellers.

Just from the MCU, he created Spidey (+ his rogue villains, Doc Ock, GG, etc...), Iron Man, BP, BW, Hulk, Daredevil, Doc Strange, Thor, Hawkeye, GotG, Loki, Fury, AntMan, Wasp and soon to be members XMen and F4 and the ancillary characters of those universes wouldn't exist w/o XMen and F4 like Doc Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer. Ditko definitely had a huge hand in it too so got to give him some credits but most of the writing and stories are Stans and how it related to the real world.

It wouldn't? I know he created a lot of the well known characters but he didn't create everything.
It wouldnt exist. He created the Marvel universe in 1961 with Jack Kirby.

If he quit or he wasnt ever around at all Marvel isnt even created. Atlas comics probably closes up shop or Goodman pimps it out for as long as he can. Kirby probably doesnt go there as soon either (since it was Lee that got Kirby to come to Marvel initially in the first place).

Last edited:
So it begins...Nat Geo being apart of Fox 21st Century and officially being apart of Disney + (Disney Streaming Service)

Back
Top Bottom