WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Like I was saying.

Who wouldn't want to be in the middle of that?

:pimp:

Screenshot_20190213-140406_Instagram.jpg

Steven?

legit? :nerd: The Hot Toys is copped, if it is.

DzTzKG1WkAAaHBY.jpg

name doesn't make sense but its probably legit

i think the only thing that didn't come to fruition with the iw lego set leaks were thanos wielding a sword which was probably part of the concepts they sent to lego early on that the russos decided to remove from iw and save for endgame

Too bad if you tried to compliment her regarding this picture, she'll feel offended and tweet about it.

This movie is gonna have sooooo much in it, aside from it being 3 hours long, this is pretty much the final act of one loooooooooong story, so is not like it has to follow through with an actual beginning and waste time explaining much...I have full confidence this will be the greatest movie we will ever watch in our lifetime

Reactions: ARK
Brie Larson Has Signed A 7-Picture Deal With Marvel Studios

The Hollywood Reporter has run a piece on Brie Larson and in the lengthy article, it's revealed just how committed she is to the Marvel Cinematic Universe after starring in Captain Marvel and Avengers: Endgame later this year.

Apparently, the Oscar-winning actress has signed a seven-picture contract so that means she's lined up for at least five more movies after the two mentioned above. It's no great surprise that Larson has been asked to commit to the role for the foreseeable future because Marvel Studios always locks people in for the long haul.
:pimp:

Back
Top Bottom