WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

And the definition of trash isn't lack of roster but the gameplay was great. It means trash.

60976312_10219425257600528_7079392386383609856_n.jpg

Oh man what a scumbag would Steve have been if 5 years later he's living with Sharon and by the end of the movie he goes to be with Peggy :smh:

Last edited:
I live in the bay
And I know a roundtables
And Pizza Hut
With mvc2
And xmen vs streetfighter
HOLY **** you guys still have a Roundtables pizza, I thought they all closed down. I use to go to one when I lived in San Diego, but that was decades ago. I remember going to Godfathers pizza when I was young, I was amazed when I was getting gas in Orlando a few years back and saw one in a Exon or AM/PM gas station.

I was tempted to get a slice, then the fact it was in a gas station let me know it is probably nothing like I remember as a kid.

HOLY **** you guys still have a Roundtables pizza, I thought they all closed down. I use to go to one when I lived in San Diego, but that was decades ago. I remember going to Godfathers pizza when I was young, I was amazed when I was getting gas in Orlando a few years back and saw one in a Exon or AM/PM gas station.

I was tempted to get a slice, then the fact it was in a gas station let me know it is probably nothing like I remember as a kid.
roundtables pizza in other states closed????

This is why this movie is so great, all these amazing ideas yet they choose the right one every single time. House of M as a future story? Things going to get CRAZY. Thor versus Thor fight would have been fun, but how would you make young Thor forget. Great choice again to go with Cap.
Oh man what a scumbag would Steve have been if 5 years later hes living with Sharon and by the end of the movie he goes to be with Peggy :smh:
Cap just want the whole family. LOL

The more I think about it....

I give IW a slight nod over EG. I've rewatched IW so many times, doubt I'd do that for EG...just too many lulls in the story telling. IW was non stop action.

And I'm dying at that bish story writer saying "Don't take this away from Natasha" when the writers were debating on who should have sacrificed themselves...always gotta be an agenda.

And I'm dying at that bish story writer saying "Don't take this away from Natasha" when the writers were debating on who should have sacrificed themselves...always gotta be an agenda.
It is here now man, can never put it back in the box. SMH.

Back
Top Bottom