WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just realized I haven't watched a Jackie Chan movie in quite some time. That needs to change.
You should watch the Foreigner. It ess pretty cool.

Jackie doing a way more western action movie style flick but still maintaining his martial Arts showmanship and entertainment with a good revenge/justice story to boot.

And maybe watch Who Am I? again :nthat:

Just realized I haven't watched a Jackie Chan movie in quite some time. That needs to change.
A bit bittersweet every time i revisit his old "drunken master" era. Once the bts starts rolling, i realize, man! Someday this man will not be around anymore!!!

Cuz they have no plans for it.

Why do something that teases something when you not gonna follow it up?

They already got other plans in place.

That was for comics.

I don't get how all of a sudden ppl cant tell the difference between Marvel Studios and marvel comics tweets.

Ahhh I see, it was very cryptic.

Ok, let’s do this....

So early screenings for Spider-Man: FFH has happened as you know. Many reviewers are still honoring the NDA but few have let slip little details and spoilers. One from Reddit let it be known in another users messages the whole plot and released the run down. It’s to be taken with a grain of salt but it seems very legit from what I’ve been hearing. Also supposedly ViewerAnon confirmed this for those who know who he is. Click this and there’s no turning back

There was a user on here earlier who’s deleted both his account and post, I can remember his name but he dropped a bunch of spoilers. I compiled a list of the ones he sent me and what was in his initial post.

• Movie starts with an in memoriam video for Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow. The video is an amateur video played in the school Peter attends.

• Peter makes his new black and red suit himself.

• They do talk about the 5 year jump but the ones who were dusted didn’t age. They reference a guy who was ugly before but after the 5 years he’s handsome.

• The Mutiverse is fake, it’s just something Mysterio made up.

• Mysterio worked for Stark but he was fired. Following the death of Iron Man, he decided to become the new and better Iron Man. He’s a fake.

• Peter and MJ become a couple

• They find out Mysterio is a fraud because MJ gets a projector from a fight against Molten Man.

• The Elementals are made from drones and illusions.

• MJ attacks a drone with a mace.

• Mysterio dies.

• One of the post credit scenes shows an edited version of the final battle that Mysterio made, it paints Spider-Man out to be the bad guy and exposes Spider-Man to be Peter Parker. J. Jonah Jameson is reporting the story and is played by J.K. Simmons.

• In a second post credit scene it reveals Nick Fury and Maria Hill are Skrulls, the real Nick Fury and Maria Hill are on vacation.

• Yep...WILD. I always knew the first credit scene would be the route they would go in terms of casting that character. It was to much of an easy layup.

The second credit scene may be where the mindblown comments come from considering all this is true and it isn’t what we initially expected...it’s BETTER :wow: supposedly this is played up for laughs and not necessarily alluding to THAT but details are somewhat vague.

Again, grain of salt because there are some plot points in the film that are missing. Particularly a certain character but this **** is amazing if it is.

Sounds like a classic Spidey story. Glad my favorite character is being done well. That post credits scene may be fake but I hope its real

I read some other spoilers that gave other end credits.

Sounds like a classic Spidey story. Glad my favorite character is being done well. That post credits scene may be fake but I hope its real

I read some other spoilers that gave other end credits.

It def has me skeptical but makes the most sense. I didn’t want a forced Sin 6 and the Oscorp stuff has been too overblown and yet nobody can get the story of what they saw straight. Is it the tower? It it him in the shadows? Is it a name drop? Is it The Pianist? But if this leak is legit I’m not sure what Grace Randolph was referring to. However the tweet about Raimi fans being nostalgic would have merit.

Also the end of Endgame. That would mean what we all saw was true :nthat:

It def has me skeptical but makes the most sense. I didn’t want a forced Sin 6 and the Oscorp stuff has been too overblown and yet nobody can get the story of what they saw straight. Is it the tower? It it him in the shadows? Is it a name drop? Is it The Pianist? But if this leak is legit I’m not sure what Grace Randolph was referring to. However the tweet about Raimi fans being nostalgic would have merit.

Also the end of Endgame. That would mean what we all saw was true :nthat:
What are you referring to here? I need to see Endgame again. Only saw it once. Them adding additional footage may make me see it again.

Seems like they’re about to reboot XMen in the comics
Nah.

Just the latest seminal run in over 10 years.

Hickman about to go in :pimp: Everything that's happened is still in continuity.

Besides you really cant reboot the X-Men without rebooting the entire main Marvel universe anyway.

This is EXACTLY why the whole Cap lived out his life in the past theory is BS

Hilarious skit though lol

Why does he even tell Peggy?

Steve managed to be enough of a scumbag to hide from Tony who really killed his parents for years but now he cant hide **** from Peggy? :lol:

Please. That scumbag piece of **** is capable of any kind of duplicitous lie by ommission.

This one's even better.

:rofl:

Totally overlooked this when you got time travel and go back any time. Full squad killing Thanos on his farm before he destroys the stones. Dont even have to return the stones to the past.

2693C711-BB3C-4C99-B06E-FD1B9601BBEC.jpeg
whats up with Toy Story 4 ending

Woodys Arc ended up being like Steve Rogers, he left the team to be with Bo Peep.

saw spiderman homecoming to get ready for far from home. marvel really nailed it setting up the relationship between tony and peter. makes those scenes in iw and eg hit harder. tonys acting was really a1 with peter.

Back
Top Bottom