WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

tenor.gif

guess the joke went over ya'lls head.

Rhomann Dey:
He said that he may be an... "a-hole", but he's not, and I quote, "100% a d*ck".

Nova Prime:
Do you believe him?

Rhomann Dey:
Well, I don't know if I believe anyone is 100% a d*ck-

Why do I feel like they resurrecting Black Widow comic style, though she wont be in any movies except the next big Avengers one

38 mil from the record. Going back to wide release with new footage should be enough to give endgame the record.

This is this yr's summer box office in a nutshell..

Why do I feel like they resurrecting Black Widow comic style, though she wont be in any movies except the next big Avengers one
Well that would really be the only route she'd be returned to the MCU, unless there's an upcoming movie that deals with the Soul stone (GotG3) and someway resurrecting both Gamora and Black Widow.

I’m watching GOTG again and this scene just finished.. really wish they actually had Ronan fight CM in her movie

they should just say that the combination of hulk and ironmans snaps created changes in the quantum realm that results in xmen

You Got a Friend in Me is a classic song. The original Toy Story deserves at least 1 watch.

the first 3 deserve a watch

Strong argument for the GOAT trilogy

Godfather supposedly had a part III.. and then it comes down to Indiana Jones, LOTRs and OG star wars

Back
Top Bottom