WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I thought it was pretty clear that T'Challa was definitely trying to kill Bucky.
It was mentioned several times throughout the film.

I thought it was pretty clear that T'Challa was definitely trying to kill Bucky.
It was mentioned several times throughout the film.

Who are these people who think he wasn't trying to kill Buster? :lol:

He was trying to buck fifty his face multiple times.

Last edited:
And when you think about Tony's reaction to seeing his parents murder, T'Challa trauma is much worse.

He was there, in the room when his father was murdered mere minutes after talking to him for the last time, tried to save him before the blast, and watched him die in his arms. He was serious when he said "I will kill him myself"

And the next thing you know,he was in the BP suit, looking for blood.
If it wasnt for Cap T' Challa wouldve gotten his revenge right away.

The fact that he said "I almost killed the wrong man" is proof enough

Last edited:
"I played 18 holes, I shot an 18. I can't seem to miss" -Hawkeye

*shoots arrow and miss*

"Well, there's a first time for everything" -Iron Man"

"But I made you look" -Hawkeye

*cars come crashing down on Iron man*

:wow:

Fixed.

Last edited:
It's probably been said already but it's not far fetched to say Cap might have the best Trilogy of all CBM's.

I can't stand..

latest

Just got back from the movie.

Too much to process right now :wow:

I feel like I just ran a marathon with amount of stuff they threw in this film.

Easily could have been a four hour movie, had so much more potential to explain things and add more scenes.

I would say so, he trended up from the First Avenger to WS to CW it kept getting better and better, but man FA was kinda meh though
And imagine if Hulk and Thor was in the movie.. :wow: :wow:

I'm glad they weren't would have been a short fight at the airport :lol:

Maybe it's the plot armor then cuz at no point in the movie was I like damn T'Challa might actually kill Bucky or damn Bucky might actually not survive this.

BP definitely said all the right things when it comes to intent to kill and the emotion was all there story wise but watching him fight it was more BP is the superior fighter washing these fools more so than BP gonna kill him.

When I was leaving the 7 pm showing last night the next line was from the theater room to the ticket center. I find it hard to believe that this is movie is pacing behind Age of Ultron in ticket sales cuz I never seen something like that before. Will be interesting to see what the box office numbers say tonight.

*edit

Now I remember. I don't usually leave through the front door. So maybe that's why I've never seen a line like that before :lol:

Last edited:
Is it me or did this movie have very little Easter eggs compared to the rest? How cool would have it been to seeAbomination on the raft or even just Emil Blonsky in a cell under General Ross

Is it me or did this movie have very little Easter eggs compared to the rest? How cool would have it been to seeAbomination on the raft or even just Emil Blonsky in a cell under General Ross

The ironic part is I'm pretty sure Emil Blonsky was Ross's boy :lol:

I hope Ross shows up again. I want to see the smug bum's face when the world needs the Avengers again in Infinity Wars. Had the audacity to keep everyone in jail after learning about Zemo :x

Last edited:
If Captain Nazi talks Bucky into surrending himself, War Machine wouldn't have spine issues

I think Zemo banked on the fact that somehow the Avengers always end up at the rivht location. All they needed was some breadcrumbs.

Just got back from the 2:30am showing... It was the only IMAX showing with good seats left. I thought I would go insane trying to stay up, but I actually wasn't too tired :lol:

Quick thoughts:

-Airport scene filmed with the new imax cameras was LIT. Best action sequence out of any MCU movie easily. All the other fight scenes were on point too

-I was afraid the cap/im conflict would be immediately resolved by the end of the movie like BvS, so I'm glad they left some uncertainty there at the end

-Spider-Man and BP were pretty much perfect

-Hawk Guy can take a seat man :lol: :smh:

-they shouldn't have even bothered with the zemo storyline... Just another in a long line of disappointing mcu villains

If Captain Nazi talks Bucky into surrending himself, War Machine wouldn't have spine issues

I think Zemo banked on the fact that somehow the Avengers always end up at the rivht location. All they needed was some breadcrumbs.

Back
Top Bottom