WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

even when bucky escaped he was jumping from the third floor and landing pretty quietly with timbs on 
laugh.gif

Apologies for the dumb question... Will I need to watch the previous CA's to enjoy this one? Ive never seen CA.

Apologies for the dumb question... Will I need to watch the previous CA's to enjoy this one? Ive never seen CA.
The first Cap doesn't mean much to this unless you want to get in to how much Scumbag Steve loves Bucky and you want to see their romance from beginning to now. It's a real bold effort of story telling for a same sex couple.

Entertainment and understanding wise I still feel you might not even need to see TWS to enjoy this but it'd definitely help to know the details of that and AOU.

Last edited:
Yes just for the fact that how else would you know who winter solider is and why he is so important to the plot

The first Cap doesn't mean much to this unless you want to get in to how much Scumbag Steve loves Bucky and you want to see their romance from beginning to now. It's a real bold effort of story telling for a same sex couple.

Entertainment and understanding wise I still feel you might not even need to see TWS to enjoy this but it'd definitely help to know the details of that and AOU.

Appreciate it fellas. I'll fire them up in chronological order.

if you REALLY are not interested in cap movies then watch cap 1 until the scene where they jump on a train

then turn it off and watch cap 2

then civil war 

If you haven't seen Ant-Man, it's not necessary to the story, but you'll miss out on a couple gags that reference it and you won't have any background on Scott Lang in the MCU.

I highly recommend it.

if you REALLY are not interested in cap movies then watch cap 1 until the scene where they jump on a train

then turn it off and watch cap 2

then civil war 
Cool. I'll take that into consideration

If you haven't seen Ant-Man, it's not necessary to the story, but you'll miss out on a couple gags that reference it and you won't have any background on Scott Lang in the MCU.

I highly recommend it.

I did catch ant man. Thanks for the heads up

Off topic but... How does the Nova Core have humans in Guardians of the Galaxy? Such as John C. Reilly's character or even the Ravagers had some humans. Were they all just abducted at some point?

Off topic but... How does the Nova Core have humans in Guardians of the Galaxy? Such as John C. Reilly's character or even the Ravagers had some humans. Were they all just abducted at some point?

They are aliens, just aliens who look human? :lol:

They were aliens that looked like Earth humans.

Marvel cosmic takes the approach that a being that looks like a human being or is one can come to be on alien planets. It'd just take for a similar course of evolution to take place or there's the panspermia theory.

In the comics, aliens from Spartax look exactly like humans from Earth which is why Peter Quill or anybody else on Earth ain't know he was half alien. In the MCU, I think they changed things so that Xandarians (the ppl in the Nova Corps like John C. Reilly) look like Earthlings.

Last edited:
While this film was no BvS, I feel the Russo's are on the right track to find their stride.

Seriously though.... My main complaint is that it felt like they shorted me on the runtime. HTF was that 2.5 hours? :x

Anybody else feel like Falcon was about to go full GOB mode when they went in on his "costume"?

"Yeah, OK. Like the guy in the $300,000 suit has to listen to this.... C'MON!"

I hope I can go back and find "Bluth" written somewhere on the stair car from the airport scene.

So it turns out, I'm not crazy! They actually had the Bluth stair car in the airport fight scene! :rofl: C'MON!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/08/capta...zing-arrested-development-easter-egg-5868489/

There was actually an awkward interview where Sebastian Stan was asked if Cap and Bucky could be in love. Then he was shown all the gay fan art.

Cmon bruh :rofl:

They are just brothers! I'd do the same for my brother!

The Russos were also asked if at any point did they consider killing Cap. They said no because that would make Cap a martyr. They wanted to create a story where the audience would come out at 50/50 for Cap/Tony

Last edited:
There was actually an awkward interview where Sebastian Stan was asked if Cap and Bucky could be in love. Then he was shown all the gay fan art.

Cmon bruh :rofl:

They are just brothers! I'd do the same for my brother!

The Russos were also asked if at any point did they consider killing Cap. They said no because that would make Cap a martyr. They wanted to create a story where the audience would come out at 50/50 for Cap/Tony

So you'd aide and abet a wanted mass murderer? You guys are taking "friendship" way too far. If Bucky stole a car or something, sure. Maybe if he robbed a bank or something, sure. But he was going around killing people and not just ordinary people, some of the best minds of the world.

He was a brainwashed sleeper agent that didn't commit any murders willingly. If that was the case with my best friend, yeah, I'd do everything I can to help him in his time of need.

So you'd aide and abet a wanted mass murderer? You guys are taking "friendship" way too far. If Bucky stole a car or something, sure. Maybe if he robbed a bank or something, sure. But he was going around killing people and not just ordinary people, some of the best minds of the world.
I would, being that I know my friends mind was under someone's control when he committed those crimes.

While this film was no BvS, I feel the Russo's are on the right track to find their stride.

Seriously though.... My main complaint is that it felt like they shorted me on the runtime. HTF was that 2.5 hours? :x

Anybody else feel like Falcon was about to go full GOB mode when they went in on his "costume"?

"Yeah, OK. Like the guy in the $300,000 suit has to listen to this.... C'MON!"

I hope I can go back and find "Bluth" written somewhere on the stair car from the airport scene.

So it turns out, I'm not crazy! They actually had the Bluth stair car in the airport fight scene! :rofl: C'MON!

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/08/capta...zing-arrested-development-easter-egg-5868489/

i knew i saw the stair car!! :lol: :lol:

He was a brainwashed sleeper agent that didn't commit any murders willingly. If that was the case with my best friend, yeah, I'd do everything I can to help him in his time of need.
While true, he's still a danger and can't be left alone because all it takes is a few words and he's gone again. Just because you were brainwashed doesn't mean you don't get to go to jail. That's what I didn't get about Cap. I understand not letting him get killed, but I'd also be ok with him being locked down

Back
Top Bottom