WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

We went over this a million times, for black people Black Panther was a great cultural movie for us and was way bigger than how it looks for most non black folks. If you are black and you didnt like the movie I just dont care at this point.

Still Oscar nominated for best picture though...so it couldnt be that bad :-|

Captain Marvel was cool. Not my favorite, but far from trash IMO. BP IMO on the other hand was dope. The last fight minutes was a little run of the mill “hero vs bizarro hero” type thing, but the movie as a whole was dope IMO. And Kilmonger was amazing. I hate when characters don’t REALLY die, but I wouldn’t be mad if they somehow brought him back. Him and Thanos are my favorite villains without question.

But trash (your opinion, which I respect 100% so it’s all good) and “badly performing” (based on numbers/facts/sales) are two totally different things. And $1 billion at the box office isn’t “badly performing” on any planet.

I really hope the whole Spider-Man Sony/Disney news is just a part of public negotiation tactics. As a life long Spider-Man fan, while I’ve never hated any big screen appearance of Web Head, the recent Tom Holland Sony/Disney MCU rendition is my favorite, and the most Spider-Man-like IMO. I feel like this deal dissolving would be worse for Sony, and us fans. Disney has damn near all the other Marvel characters, and they were doing pretty damn good without Spider-Man. Spider-Man is a key character within the Civil War in the comics, yet he was simply a flashy 10-15 minutes in the movie. Sony would still make money without Disney’s involvement, but I feel like their Spider-Man without and MCU connection or Kevin Feige’s direction, would make him more akin to the previous renditions we’ve had. The fact that he’s apart of the MCU now is a huge deal, and I know I’d be bummed if that situation went away.

Avengers-Assemble-giphy.gif

How do people notice when someone else unfollowed an account? :lol:

Also Tom Gucci. Marvel can hire him to be Jonny storm :lol:

yah people are watching what dude gon' do and probably refreshing who has been following since yesterday afternoon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom