WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I wasn’t that blown away by how Carnage looks in the trailer. What made him distinct in the comics was that shade of red and his slimmer, almost elongated build that mimicked his host. In the movie, he just looks like a red Venom...

Tom Hardy is still amazing though. His facial expressions alone.

1620662557506.png

1620662570990.png

1620662578831.png

1620662586044.png

1620662598813.png

Also read that it’s PG-13. C’mon, can’t have a movie with Carnage without the schlocky blood effects flying everywhere he stabs at
Maybe this one will finally tie-in to Spider-Man and the MCU since Sony and Disney re-upped their deal?

Mcu usually does looks right but taskmaster just looks stupid. Didn’t need to make anything “realistic”. Previews makes him look like a silent jobber

Taskmaster confirmed to be a chick yet or what?

And I wonder if that shield is Cap's from Endgame since it's all glued together like that?

And I wonder if that shield is Cap's from Endgame since it's all glued together like that?

natasha dead by then so this cant be after endgame

speaking of that shield, they should have showed bucky has the put together shield in his home or something in CA&WS

oh right, I keep forgetting this movie's just shoe-horned into the MCU timeline:lol:

I guess I just never noticed his/her shield was repaired like that previously. Unless, it's a new detail just now.

Back
Top Bottom