WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

My take away after watching IH again:

It's quick paced

It's not boring

I don't care for Norton

General Ross is an idiot :lol:

Guy who played Blonsky did a really good acitng job

Whoa dude from Modern Family played Betsy's boyfriend :lol:

Hulk's CGI was horrible

The way the movie opened caught me off guard: the imagery and the score. Not in a good way. It was like the opening to a creepy Sci Fi film rather than a marvel movie. It did a good job explaining the background to the film though.

I don't hate this movie, but I don't love it.

Last edited:
Lol whoa Disney was able to get a bit of a discount. All I've been hearing about this whole time was the fox assets was valued at over 60 bil

I'm watching the Incredible Hulk right now and I imagine that if Marvel could run this back, they'd do the movie very differently.

Edward Norton was in charge of rewriting the script and he rewrote scenes every day during filming and got to the point where Tim Roth didn't even bother looking the script until he was in the makeup chair.

Looks like the Fantastic Four is indeed part of Disney's purchase of Fox.

screenshot2017-12-14awsjyy.png

now all disney's gotta do is to try to purchase spidey from sony and they're all set

i doubt that it would happen tho lmao

Looks like the Fantastic Four is indeed part of Disney's purchase of Fox.

screenshot2017-12-14awsjyy.png
Yes and no. I think Fox has full distribution rights to FF only while sharing production rights with Constantin Films

Considering how Disney just conducted a 50 bil dollar merger, making a deal with Constantin Films should be light work

Matthew Vaughn should do the MCU X-Men reboot. :pimp:

Let's also get crackin' on ANNIHILATION. But keep Gunn out of it, please. Get someone like Gareth Edwards or Doug Liman and take it seriously and make it EPIC. :pimp:

Our comic books can basically come true in films now..great news for actual comic book readers!!! Marvel ( a majority ) together at last...rejoice god damnit!!! This is win!!!

it might take close to two years til we see signs of XMen/F4 in the MCU

• The deal values the 21st Century Fox assets in the transaction at $66.1 billion, including $13.7 billion in 21st Century Fox debt, or $28 a share. The enterprise value of the deal is $69 billion.
  • Disney chairman-CEO Bob Iger has extended his contract with the company for another two years, through the end of 2021, in order to oversee the integration of the assets.
  • 21st Century Fox shareholders will receive 0.2745 Disney shares for each Fox share held, giving Fox shareholders about 25% of Disney.
  • 21st Century Fox will spinoff Fox Broadcasting Co., Fox Sports, Fox News, Fox Television Stations and a handful of other assets into a new company that will have revenue of $10 billion and earnings of about $2.8 billion. The 20th Century Fox lot in Century City will also remain with the spinoff Fox company.
  • 21st Century Fox will continue to pursue its acquisition of the remaining 61% stake in Euro satcaster Sky that it does not already own with the intention of Disney taking it over when the Disney-Fox transaction is completed.
  • Disney expects to realize $2 billion in cost savings from combining Disney and Fox’s overlapping businesses within two years of the deal’s closing.
  • Disney expects the regulatory review of the acquisition to take as long as 18 months.

Back
Top Bottom