WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Right now I think they're testing some kind of hybrid broadcast signal system where different tvs can interpret it differently. For example if the same signal is sent to a 4k tv home it'll be in 4k hdr but if it's sent to a home without a 4k tv than it'll be broadcast in non hdr

Complicated process apparently and still a few yrs off

so Im glancing at bunch of Star Wars reviews and people are comparing it to Empire Strike Back, for the simple reason there isnt any concrete plot. Its more about character development more than anything else. Initially Empire Strikes Back had terrible reviews back in the day, but as time went on people designated it as the best Star Wars movie. It's the exact same thing that will happen to GotG2. I absolutely loved that movie, while most people were loathing it because of its lack of plot. Not saying its gonna be the best MCU movie, but it definitely surpassed the first Guardians

What a time to be alive! Just when we thought things couldn’t get better after Black Panther and Infinity War, we get X-MEN! All these years in this thread and there was one thing we all agreed about; no damn way Marvel would get the rights to X-MEN. Look what just happened! This is ****in crazy!!!

Everyone rejoice it’s a beautiful time for comic book/Marvel fans!!!! Now comic books we read back in the days can officially be done the right way. Bob Iger also stated that Deadpool will remain R-rated and they’re working on having R-rated marvel films or films in general they just have to let the people know what they’re up for before they come out. Some characters will be introduced possibly in second film of Infinity War I’m calling it. FLAME ON!!

With everything that happended today with Disney buying Fox and Net Neutrality being reversed...............I can't shake the feeling of uneasiness.

With everything that happended today with Disney buying Fox and Net Neutrality being reversed...............I can't shake the feeling of uneasiness.

tenor.gif

Still thinking about Thor: Ragnarok...

In the end-credits scene where Thanos' ship appears, I assume that will lead to Thor meeting up with GoTG? I'm curious what happens to the remaining members of Asgaard? I hope Korg, Miek, and bae Tessa Thompson make it out alright.

Still thinking about Thor: Ragnarok...

In the end-credits scene where Thanos' ship appears, I assume that will lead to Thor meeting up with GoTG? I'm curious what happens to the remaining members of Asgaard? I hope Korg, Miek, and bae Tessa Thompson make it out alright.

Valkyries in IW and A4 too I think so she survives.

Asgardians probably all dead to make room for the XMen :lol:

Wasn't there a cosmic event in the comics where different realities collided and the end result was a mix and match of characters in different universes into one?

Back
Top Bottom