WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

What? You don't think it would have been cool to see Cap, OG Human Torch, and Namor fighting during the World War? lol

everything else coming, namor didnt even cross my mind

t8GaqMh.gif

I thought they couldn't use Namor. Can Marvel use Morbius? I wonder if they're letting Sony take the risk of a Morbius film as a Midnight Sons feeler. :nerd:

Namor is like Hulk as mentioned, no solo films but he can show up in another's. I think Universal still owns him.

Morbius is kind of weird, New Line the studio that made Blade actually owned Marvel vampires but since that property has returned then Marvel probably has the rights back. The character is probably shared with Sony too though similar to the Quicksilver overlap, if it was still New Lines, they could have used Morbius as long as they never mention Spidey ever. But it doesn't really matter anymore since Marvels working with Sony and if they need/want him, they could probably use him without any conflict.

they showed the IW trailer in front of TLJ and thing is droolworthy on the big screen

was kind of surprise hearing a few people that was hating on it though
How can you hate on that trailer? Can't please everyone.

Is it true in IM 1 he saw a blackbird in his radar. That was suppose to represent xmen's.

Last edited:
Who y'all think Marvel is gonna cast for X-men?

Professor X = Bryan Cranston
Cyclops = Bryan Cranston
Jean = Briana Cranston
Wolverine = Bryan Cranston

Back
Top Bottom