WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Just playing devil's advocate here but has anyone considered that the mcu would not exist without Bucky?
No.
If he didn't kill Tony's parents, would Tony have grown up to become the man who becomes Iron Man?
Heavy what if scenario but assuming they don't die another way (cuz lets keep in mind, Hydra is still within SHIELD so they've probably have a different "Winter Soldier" or hire some other assassin to kill them) it comes down to Tony and his father's relationship as he enters adulthood. Do they patch things up and is given a position in the company? Does Howard retire and give the company to Tony while he secretly works with SHIELD? If they don't patch things up does go off and start his own company? Or nust be a spoiled trust fund baby? How big is the affect and effect of Maria Stark in Tony's life?

If he wasn't friends with Steve, would Steve have kept trying to join the army and thus, become Captain America?

#thinkaboutit
#mindblown
#allhailwintersoldier
Now this is just a dumb question amel.

Pre-scumbag Steve was insanely dedicated to his country and believed in duty. Bucky had no influence on that at all. In that sense, that average movie conveyed well the sense of this is what I have to do attitude Steve had that was representing that entire generation of young men who enlisted.
mNI4DYRM_o.jpg
gAlYE4DF_o.jpg

e7k8a5ZL_o.jpg
w2P94UNy_o.jpg

D7L4OvO0_o.jpg
mKt7g5qo_o.jpg

fjCLIOxD_o.jpg
8hD1RVEf_o.jpg

VNfOEEVG_o.jpg
fKvFekyr_o.jpg

xSYPzp5h_o.jpg
fx3Lcjd9_o.jpg

dKXXIa2e_o.jpg
jh8WqjsT_o.jpg

8ZJhFKJl_o.jpg
t6cYYNjV_o.jpg
Every single one is ****ing dope :smokin

this is a perfect example of a brand getting away with a bad movie

if the last jedi was a dc universe movie it would have an 8% rating on rotten tomatoes right now

a total mess

right now im hoping at the end of episode 9 its revealed that r2d2 was dreaming all along and that nothing that was in episode 7 and 8 really ever happened

when i read this last week i immediately thought exaggeration.

NOPE.

Saw IM2 earlier and it was more of a mess than I remembered. They were trying to do way too much. Should've just focused on Tony and the issues with his arc reactor and had a different villain. Vanko was weak. The US govt and Rhodey plot didn't need to be on there. That house party scene was just bad. Wasn't too bothered by it because Black widow was appreciated, but she and Fury wasn't really needed. Justin Hammer was annoying. And how Tony found the element for his arc reactor felt forced and lazy. I'm guessing this film was rushed into production after IM1 success and not enough time was given to properly develop it because I remember Favreau had issues with it. Overall it was a really messy film with a lot of forced elements
i jumped ahead on the schedule and saw this saturday
seems like the main point of the movie was to introduce shield, thor and cap as the next movies.

maybe... that's the date WS killed Tonys parents and it's posted it on it's 26th anniv

Reactions: ARK
i jumped ahead on the schedule and saw this saturday
seems like the main point of the movie was to introduce shield, thor and cap as the next movies.

Imo, the plots for IM2 and IM3 were thin, but served a greater purpose as a vehicle to introduce things down the line. That's pretty much how I have been viewing movies in the MCU. With the major "events" movies being the ones we really want to see (i.e Civil War, which still is a set up movie). As long as you view it that way, you won't be too bothered by the movies individually. AOU wasn't that good of a movie to me, but it def set up the other movies.

Imo, the plots for IM2 and IM3 were thin, but served a greater purpose as a vehicle to introduce things down the line. That's pretty much how I have been viewing movies in the MCU. With the major "events" movies being the ones we really want to see (i.e Civil War, which still is a set up movie). As long as you view it that way, you won't be too bothered by the movies individually. AOU wasn't that good of a movie to me, but it def set up the other movies.

I think marvel made some pretty bad mistakes early.. and IM2 and 3 were huge parts of it

Crimson dynamo should have been main villain in 2, cause we only saw tony go up against a suit at the very end of IM1.. do a nod to whiplash, cause he's a pretty weak villain from a suit standpoint (so do Monaco scene still)

Justin hammer lingers in the background and sets up AIM.. then you have a ton to mess with on political (hydra), tech (AIM) and then magical (ten rings)

I'm going to watch TLJ maybe tomorrow or wed. If it ends up being good, then my suspicion of SW hardcore fans will be confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom