WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I'm really surprised at the mixed reviews for TLJ.
why are you surprised? its complete trash filled with plotholes, stupidity, bad dialogue, and writing

its like rian johnson didnt watch episode 7, said **** it im a star trek fan and ima go ahead and **** in the entire star wars universe mouth.

another thing that broke this franchise is making rey overpowering to start with.

villain from the start was the underdog that dont eeem make sense

we thought you know what snoke must be ten times as dangerous as rey kylo and his only equal can be the last jedi luke. but atlas snoke gets offed cuz you know he must be such a weak character because he aint see his death coming by the hands of the guy who got washed by rey on the first movie without no training. like even quicksilver coulda seen that coming. but hey now we have this weak *** antagonist left to finish off this rich saga. kathleen kennedy or whoever was obsessed with tryna be hunger games and making star wars girlpower so much so not to offend females they made rey op and backed themselves in a corner. whyshould i watch episode 9 if rey made light work of kylo in episode 7? so we can see twilight in space? team kylo, team finn, team poe??? **** outta here. star wars hates black people. ofcourse they give fin a wampa for a love interest cause god forbid a black man cant be a got damn lead star wars character nor can he be a leading love interest to a white woman! foh dont get me started on what they did to luke. turned him into the star wars equivalent of richard simmons. sassy, old, and in seclusion smh

wish they didnt ban me from the star wars thread for calling rose a walrus. then i could voice my frustrations in that thread.

wish they didnt ban me from the star wars thread for calling rose a walrus. then i could voice my frustrations in that thread.

I wouldn't call her a walrus, but her character was quite useless and I honestly thought she would avenge her sister's death by knocking Finn's craft out of the way and crashing hers instead. It would've made her character way more memorable.

Ha. I dunno why they killed rose’s fine sister and kept rose. Now fin feeling obligated to be with her while his buddy Poe will tell him him what rey tastes like.

Back
Top Bottom