WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Not everyone must die. Just, a few ppl. I won't name names....

He ain't dying, fam.

ironmangauntlet.jpg

After watching Star Wars 7 and 8.. I feel like my generation is moving on. To me the Marvel MCU has become my new Star Wars.

Star Wars is like baseball, nostalgia, nostalgia, nostalgia. Nothing else, the future isnt too bright for them The old school heads from the 70s and 80s are whats keeping that franchise alive.

Little kids and people in their 20s and 30s are mainly Marvel MCU heads, the future is here people.

Reactions: ARK
I have my suspicions of what's going to happen the first five minutes.

*cough*Thanos kills Loki*cough*

I'm fine by this. Kills the remaining people of Asgard, banish Thor, Banner, and I hope Heimdall, Korg, and Miek. Loki gives the stone to Thanos and he dies. Maybe Loki creates an illusion for some to escape the ship?

Please kill Hawkeye in those first 5 minutes. :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_pray:

I'd like to think Thanos will wreck havoc in space for the first five minutes lol.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-hawkeye-renner/

Infinity War Does ‘Really Wondrous Things’ With Hawkeye, Renner Assures
2 hours agoby Ian Cardonain Movie NewsComment

When it comes to giving Hawkeye his due, Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War may finally hit the bullseye.

Actor Jeremy Renner, who was himself outspoken about the character’s treatment in 2012’s The Avengers, assures fans Hawkeye will enjoy his moment in the sun in the 2018 ensemble film.

RELATED: Jeremy Renner Teases Avengers: Infinity War Costume With Set Photo

“We’re doing a lot of really wondrous things that I’ve always wanted to do with this character,” he said in an interview with South China Morning Post. “I think everyone will be very pleased when they find out what happens.”

That will undoubtedly come as some comfort to Hawkeye fans, particularly following the character’s absence from the first trailer for Infinity War.

RELATED: Infinity War: Why Has Black Widow Gone Blonde?

With a new haircut and possibly and a new costume that is mostly kept under wraps, fans are eager to see what’s in store for Hawkeye. But will that include the character taking on the much-rumored new identity of Ronin? “I can’t get into the theories,” Renner replied. “I know [Ronin] is in the comics, but otherwise I don’t really know anything about that stuff.”

Debuting May 4, 2018, director Anthony and Joe Russo’ Avengers: Infinity War stars Robert Downey Jr., Josh Brolin, Mark Ruffalo, Tom Hiddleston, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Jeremy Renner, Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Olsen, Sebastian Stan, Benedict Cumberbatch, Paul Bettany, Samuel L. Jackson, Cobie Smulders, Benedict Wong, Zoe Saldana, Karen Gillan, Vin Diesel, Dave Bautista, Pom Klementieff, Scarlett Johansson, Tom Holland and Anthony Mackie.

:rolleyes

im curious as to how Nick Fury will be in this movie. we aint see him in Civil War so Im like where Is he hiding

Go in with low expectations and turn your brain off. Like sitting down for a F&F movie

You might like it
Oh ****!
I wish the GOTG showed up and teamed up with Luke.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That'd make for a better "Who are you guys?" scene :lol:
wish they didnt ban me from the star wars thread for calling rose a walrus. then i could voice my frustrations in that thread.
Why did you get banned for that?

Is the actress that plays Rose a NTer? :nerd:
Please kill Hawkeye in those first 5 minutes. :emoji_fingers_crossed::emoji_pray:
If this doesn't happen I will be disappointed.

Lol I heard about someone getting banned for that walrus comment.. Lmao.... Dudes are sensitive in there but at the same time I think she's attractive just chubby

Didn't think I posted in here after the news, but I really can't believe Disney bought 20th Century Fox and their properties. Like... that's such an enormous move for the media landscape. Great news for MCU fans as X-Men will finally be in far better hands.

Disney needs to pad their upcoming streaming service to compete with Netflix

they're going to lease their studio lot too which will help in producing more films/shows easier/faster

Disney probably would have been perfectly fine for the next 10-20 years without XMen/F4

Back
Top Bottom