WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I was hoping Vision would comeback in Endgame. Didn’t happen but at least the character wasn’t completely killed off. Been hyped for this since the teaser clips we initially got. Hopefully it drops this year.

I don’t know where they’ll go with Black Panther, but I feel they made it a point to show that Shuri backed up Vision’s programming.

should have gotten red forman for the husband with kitty

5lXY.gif

I don’t know where they’ll go with Black Panther, but I feel they made it a point to show that Shuri backed up Vision’s programming.

shh is so sad, feel like BP was being set up to be a mix of cap/Tony’s role with the avengers.. but being like rdj where he’s showing up in a bunch of other movies

then shuri was being set up with spidey and the younger members for the long haul

shh is so sad, feel like BP was being set up to be a mix of cap/Tony’s role with the avengers.. but being like rdj where he’s showing up in a bunch of other movies

then shuri was being set up with spidey and the younger members for the long haul

definitely. Black Panther and Captain Marvel were being setup to lead the next crop. With the loss of Chadwick, I think Marvel either has to play ball with Sony or they’ll have to expedite plans for F4 and X-MEN. Regardless what the plan is for Black Panther going forward, the character won’t have the same obligations and role in the Avengers as Chadwick’s would.

definitely. Black Panther and Captain Marvel were being setup to lead the next crop. With the loss of Chadwick, I think Marvel either has to play ball with Sony or they’ll have to expedite plans for F4 and X-MEN. Regardless what the plan is for Black Panther going forward, the character won’t have the same obligations and role in the Avengers as Chadwick’s would.

just seemed like such a layup.. have captain marvel head to spade and she could team up with entities with more personalities

then you have shuri hanging around and building relationships with the younger set

and then you got X-men and f4 coming in and t’challa is meeting with the heads of those.. while you could see shuri with the young X-men kinds deal

When people ask me the difference between Tom Holland and Andrew Garfield as Spider-Man, I always bring ip:

B964365E-6CF5-45BA-867C-D678A70EDB3E.gif

Thanos: “INSECT”

Holland’s response: *thud*

Garfield’s response: *thud* “a-rach-nid“

Last edited:
Man, I'm glad we'll be able to see new Marvel continued before the year ends. I hope Disney decides to release Black Widow too. That would be great.

Man, I'm glad we'll be able to see new Marvel continued before the year ends. I hope Disney decides to release Black Widow too. That would be great.
At this point it probably won't be released until next year. They wound stand to lose too much money. If Mullan is any indication Disney gotta shelve Black Widow until all theaters (or most) reopen.

Back
Top Bottom