WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

wonder if disney would slip the review board a milli to expedite the process :nerd: need marvel xmen movies by end of next year or early 2019 :nerd:

I'm all the way in for R-rated MCU

Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 7.51.36 AM.png

I’m gonna play conspiracy theorists... Harvey Weinstein and his brother own Miramax. Miramax is owned by Disney. All of this scandal comes as Disney is set to make a large purchase. I’m sure his behavior was well known for years. How much of these scandals coming to light are business related as a way of trimming fat or forcing people out that cost studios money due to salaries, scandals, etc.?

Last edited:
Would've been crazy if Fox Sports ended up under the same umbrella as ESPN. Thskip would be back with the mouse. :lol:

Maybe we could've gotten a woke sports show with Rob Parker, Shannon, and Bo. :pimp:

I think that would have voided the deal as it would pretty much monopolize sports broadcasting

I'm curious how it would be a legal issue if Feige wanted to incorporate the X-Men or FF in a post-credit scene. Even if the purchase is pending, can't Fox say "Hey Disney, you guys can use this property in a extra-credit scene" lol

I'm curious how it would be a legal issue if Feige wanted to incorporate the X-Men or FF in a post-credit scene. Even if the purchase is pending, can't Fox say "Hey Disney, you guys can use this property in a extra-credit scene" lol

there is still a chance the deal could be cancelled or voided and I am sure that is something Disney might not want to risk

there is still a chance the deal could be cancelled or voided and I am sure that is something Disney might not want to risk
Of course, I just wonder why they couldn't come up with a temporary agreement to allow them to use those rights during the pending purchase.

Again, IDK the rules and laws with company purchases so don't mind me lol.

because of the contract complexities and when a deal is about to be done, there is no need to make it more complicated

giving them the rights now to use a character or property would probably require a new, separate contract/deal then the deal they are currently working with will have to be altered/changed which might cause further delays or if on an off-chance Fox/Murdoch sours and decides to flake, they might use it as a reason to void the deal

Back
Top Bottom