WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

so...I can't believe it actually happened boys. will pour one out for hugh jackman tonight and then we breaking out the ace to pop these bottles in preparation for phase 4 bruddas

I really like the Deadpool movies, but only the Deadpool movies. How to reboot a whole universe but keep one character and his small cast exactly the same?

also pertains to your internet connection, some may not have a fast enough connection to truly stream 4k

this vids the one that is mind blowing when I first got my 4k tv, when I want to impress someone, I pull up this vid

I realized this. I was testing out my TV's HDR capabilities and only found a handful of true 4K HDR content on youtube.

One of the main reasons I haven't even bothered looking at 4K tv yet. There's barely any content. It's like when blu ray first came out there was like 10 blue ray disk you could buy.

One of the main reasons I haven't even bothered looking at 4K tv yet. There's barely any content. It's like when blu ray first came out there was like 10 blue ray disk you could buy.
Word. Not even sure if I should upgrade my Netflix account to see 4k HDR content. 1080p still looks great to me lol.

there are more than enough 4k content these days and the prices on the 4k tv's are getting low too

Netflix and Amazon Prime has good 4k content, most movies coming out are getting 4k's and others are being converted (like Nolans collection)

then there's gaming and upscaling helps too

Netflix Amazon have more and more stuff in 4k all the time

And pretty much any blu ray releasing now will release in regular blu ray and also 4k

If you're waiting on older content being remastered in 4k though, you're likely going to have to continue to wait

What about sports channels? ESPN? FOX/NBC FOOTBALL? TNT NBA? Are those anywhere near 4K yet? I was reading ESPN is still at 720p

Sports are still broadcasting in 720p yea. I don't think that's changing anytime soon. If that's a deal breaker for you then just stick to your 1080p TV I guess lol

sports aren't the norm yet but I think it might be coming

they are testing them in college games these days, I think they showed Nascar in 4k earlier this year too

in addition to upscaling, if you're into photography, most are shooting vids in 4k now too

getting 4k now is also future-proofing (just make sure you got HDR) as this isn't the same as the 3D fad

Back
Top Bottom