WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I honestly still didn't care about them.

Black Widow was incredibly uninteresting in the MCU, the movie seems like it'll be fun but I'm whatever on how much I care to watch it.

nah man.. when she started losing it in this scene, that shh had me

Legit the best acting I’ve seen out of scarjo

1600103122935.jpeg

Johnathan Majors as Kang is a good get.

But assuming the report is correct, doesn't this immediately follow that either Reed or Sue, or both, will be of African descent now? I'm ready for MBJ to be Johnny Storm again.

EDIT: No, I suppose not necessarily - was conflating Franklin and Nathaniel Richards.

This will give teeth to Tony's admonishment to Scott during EG - "you mess with time, it tends to mess back." So seems appropriate that Kang will show up in Ant-Man

Last edited:
Ant man makes since , his movies introduced time travel versus dr strange having a rewind button . Hopefully kang is the big villain during this phase of movies but my gut feeling is telling me galactus is .

nah man.. when she started losing it in this scene, that shh had me

Legit the best acting I’ve seen out of scarjo

1600103122935.jpeg

Reminds me when Nick Fury said how he can't eat sandwiches cut diagonally in Captain Marvel:lol:

Not to be a pessimist, but shouldn't Kang be an avengers level threat?
There isn't gonna be an Ant-Man 4 so Marvel basically gave Reed the green light to go crazy.

I mean it went Black Ant, Ghost, and then Kang?

Time stamp: 2:20
According to this we might get F4 or young avengers in Ant-Man 3.

Cant trust anything she talks about. Trash

Last edited:
There isn't gonna be an Ant-Man 4 so Marvel basically gave Reed the green light to go crazy.

I mean it went Black And, Ghost, and then Kang?

It looks that way. But it seems like a strange choice to bring in such a major villan in such an obscure property.

Cant trust anything she talks about. Trash

She's been pretty accurate so far in her reporting. Specifically in terms of comic book movies.

It looks that way. But it seems like a strange choice to bring in such a major villan in such an obscure property.
Its just a starting off point.

Also its a selling point given this is probably the last solo Ant-Man flick.

She's been pretty accurate so far in her reporting. Specifically in terms of comic book movies.
Not buying this. She's trash and highly problematic.

Ant-man is more popular in mainstream than Kang the Conquerer. How can be obscure when he was a major part of Endgame?

Back
Top Bottom