WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Y'all have to remember Hugh Jackman wasn't even the first choice for Wolverine. It was ****ing Dougray Scott :lol:

Jackman was doing theater and had no reason to get jacked. Especially during the dawn of superheroes being blockbusters. Probably thought at the least this might get him seen for more movies.

Yeah, Hugh was cast three weeks into filming. He didn't have any time to get ripped like we saw him in the later films.

Y'all have to remember Hugh Jackman wasn't even the first choice for Wolverine. It was ****ing Dougray Scott :lol:

Jackman was doing theater and had no reason to get jacked. Especially during the dawn of superheroes being blockbusters. Probably thought at the least this might get him seen for more movies.

My beloved is in the MCU :pimp:
:lol: Looked this up and Tom Cruise blocked son's blessing. ****.

B9C19869-88FF-4658-9FC4-2CED135316FD.jpeg
E108674A-2BE8-4B09-9459-A2515593C229.jpeg
B17CF96A-1D91-43A4-9874-301E5B3CE722.jpeg

I know her from Perry Mason which came out recently. She’s a good actress but I don’t know if I buy her as She-Hulk. I imagine there’ll be a lot of prosthetics and CGI involved as well as stunt doubles. Just seems to me that a taller, more fit actress would make more sense. Acting wise she might not be as good as Tatiana but Gina Carano seems more like She-Hulk to me, plus she’s already plugged into the Disney Matrix. Yes, she’s misgendering in these streets like it’s going out of style.

Angie about 10 years too late now

Actually not necessarily, Angine Harmon is younger than Mark Ruffalo. I don't recall in the comics if she is Bruce's younger or older cousin. However as long as she is in her She-Hulk form Angie could have pulled it off. The way her face is cut she could pull it off really well.
angie-harmon-getty.jpg
IMG_AFFF908476FE_1.0.jpeg

Remember Disney is masters at it.
0a2684628489c8048befcd686e1e11fd3459c385.jpg

However if they are going young and planning long term then I get why they went with who they did.

Funny she looks like a lawyer in this pic and the fact Angie played a lawyer.
clean.jpg

LMAO.
51k+uFVd74L.jpg

I know her from Perry Mason which came out recently. She’s a good actress but I don’t know if I buy her as She-Hulk. I imagine there’ll be a lot of prosthetics and CGI involved as well as stunt doubles. Just seems to me that a taller, more fit actress would make more sense. Acting wise she might not be as good as Tatiana but Gina Carano seems more like She-Hulk to me, plus she’s already plugged into the Disney Matrix. Yes, she’s misgendering in these streets like it’s going out of style.
Agree physically Gina is a better She Hulk, however the physical portion can be overcome "easy." As long as the chosen actress takes it seriously.
091028-gc1.jpeg

I say easy yet I have been trying to get a body like Thor or Captain America since before The Winter Soldier went down in ice. :smh:

:rofl:

Agree physically Gina is a better She Hulk, however the physical portion can be overcome "easy." As long as the chosen actress takes it seriously.
091028-gc1.jpeg

I say easy yet I have been trying to get a body like Thor or Captain America since before The Winter Soldier went down in ice. :smh:

:rofl:

Those days of her body looking that fine are loooong gone for her. She gets larger in every movie and I don't think she really gives a damn about her weight anymore. I'm surprised she isn't the type to say how unhappy she was when she was thin and feels more confident knocking on BBW status's door right now.

Those days of her body looking that fine are loooong gone for her. She gets larger in every movie and I don't think she really gives a damn about her weight anymore. I'm surprised she isn't the type to say how unhappy she was when she was thin and feels more confident knocking on BBW status's door right now.
I feel like they want her to be a little bigger in The Mandalorian. If they throw the money at her to get in shape it is possible.

Y’all keep talking about She-Hulk like they going to forget Jennifer Walters. Unlike regular Hulk, She-Hulk can change at will. Tatiana can do Jen and they can go digital for She Hulk. Gina wouldn’t be believable to me as a mousy lawyer.

Get all the way out of her with Gina, the stuff she’s good in she’s pulling a Clint Eastwood where she’s not talking much at all and more giving looks (deadpool and the mandolorin)

i was hoping for Emmy rossum.. Olivia Wilde has the look.. Anne Hathaway was the high end choice, but that would be a step down unless they promised movie plans and she kinda needs a W (but she did do modern love, which I haven’t watched)

but as I said, I know she did work in that 1 show

Get all the way out of her with Gina, the stuff she’s good in she’s pulling a Clint Eastwood where she’s not talking much at all and more giving looks (deadpool and the mandolorin)

i was hoping for Emmy rossum.. Olivia Wilde has the look.. Anne Hathaway was the high end choice, but that would be a step down unless they promised movie plans and she kinda needs a W (but she did do modern love, which I haven’t watched)

but as I said, I know she did work in that 1 show
Man whatever Anne can go back and sit in the corner and do more Les Miserables. Nope.
At least make Angie Harmon the villain or something.
Throw her a little bone or something.

Y’all keep talking about She-Hulk like they going to forget Jennifer Walters. Unlike regular Hulk, She-Hulk can change at will. Tatiana can do Jen and they can go digital for She Hulk. Gina wouldn’t be believable to me as a mousy lawyer.
Yea but Deadpool. Everybody just can’t be double dipping. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom