WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

May 1st can't come soon enough.

And people in here were like, Black Widow movie?? Pffft we don’t need a movie on her. She’s dead. Pass. Trailer looks great!
Fools never knew what they were talking about.

The potential for Black Widow movies is pretty obvious.

Who is red guardian fighting at the 1:13 mark?
Looks like that's also Taskmaster with the hood off.

4.gif

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

Last edited:
Didn’t care for a film either nor excited. Jist going cus of Feigegawd. Also love the chick from the mummy

Sony really trying to trick moviegoers and piggyback off Marvel's name. :lol:

Venom was fun for a strictly popcorn movie, not to be taken seriously. I'll probably watch this too to see how ridiculous it is.

marketing with piggybacking was excellent :lol: . I like the trailer and I’m ready to not pay to see that in theaters

Eternals synopsis:

“Marvel Studios’ The Eternals features an exciting new team of Super Heroes in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years. Following the events of Avengers: Endgame, an unexpected tragedy forces them out of the shadows to reunite against mankind’s most ancient enemy, The Deviants.

The outstanding ensemble cast include Richard Madden as the all-powerful Ikaris, Gemma Chan as humankind-loving Sersi, Kumail Nanjiani as the cosmic-powered Kingo, Lauren Ridloff as the super-fast Makkari, Brian Tyree Henry as the intelligent inventor Phastos, Salma Hayak as the wise and spiritual leader Ajak, Lia McHugh as the eternally young, old-coul Sprite, Don Lee as the powerful Gilgamesh, Barry Keoghan as the aloof longer Druig, and Angelina Jolie as the fierce warrior Thena. Kit Harrington was cast as Dane Whitman.

Directed by Chloe Zhao, who helmed the critically acclaimed Sundance film The Rider, and produced by Kevin Feige, The Eternals opens in U.S. theaters on November 6, 2020.”

I'm curious if any of the Eternals were affected by the snap.

And if there is any explanation as to why they didn't come out of the shadows to fight Thanos, when they supposedly know who Thanos is.

Back
Top Bottom