WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Ragnarok used elements of Planet Hulk.

WWH is the sequel to that and deals with Hulk returning to Earth and getting revenge on the Illuminati.

Story wise, it still doesn’t really track with where Hulk is at the moment so it’ll take a lot of setting up to pull off the movie :lol:

yea alot would need to go down for the other aspects of planet hulk and then WWH stories to happen

Ragnarok used elements of Planet Hulk.

WWH is the sequel to that and deals with Hulk returning to Earth and getting revenge on the Illuminati.

Story wise, it still doesn’t really track with where Hulk is at the moment so it’ll take a lot of setting up to pull off the movie :lol:
Its going to be WWH in name only.

They'll be some sort of war with somebody that did Hulk wrong but probably not the illuminati from the comics.

Probably gonna come down to Red Hulk General Ross convincing some heroes Hulk needs to be eliminated and Hulk beats up the heroes.

1634941881443.jpeg

Finally getting Wolverine vs Hulk seems like. Throw my man Scott Scumbag Summers and i’m in there like swimwear.

Saw the next Spider-Man trailer may not be ready by the release of Eternals and that it'll probably be attached to the Ghostbusters film.

I think that'll be the trailer that we finally see who we've been waiting to see.

Based on the trailers, it doesn't look all that interesting storywise. Cinematography looks wonderful though. It may be Marvels best shot film to date.

Back
Top Bottom