WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Not every marvel movie is gonna be IW status. Y’all got spoiled. Will be a good movie. Will move story forward. Will be entertaining. That is all.
I think majority of people who post here understand that. It's the folks that cancel their Disney+ subscription after one episode and quickly rate a film trash off a teaser trailer.

IMO, I still think it'll be an entertaining movie that will continue to expand the MCU.

2833cf5a0dee0afa7e22a63ee132b361.gif

I'm curious if NWH will detail what Tobey and Andrew have been up to in their universe prior to coming to the MCU. Rumors of Tobey rocking a beard to emphasize he's the 'older' one has me curious to see what other battles he's been in since SM3.

I think majority of people who post here understand that. It's the folks that cancel their Disney+ subscription after one episode and quickly rate a film trash off a teaser trailer.

IMO, I still think it'll be an entertaining movie that will continue to expand the MCU.
Not sure how many of those fans actually exist given how many millions and billions their movies make

I seen it but was semi sleepy and I couldn’t focus much.

I need to rewatch it again to give it a full review but from what I seen. I will say it could’ve been more. Should’ve been more gritty. It was definitely drawn out too long.
But while that being her first but only movie nothing was going to come from it so maybe marvel said why bother.
This would’ve been a fire prelude

BW is the worst mcu film of all time. ALL TIME

Highly recommend the new Guardians of the Galaxy game. Takes an hour or 2 to pick up but when it starts rolling it's a blast and it's hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom