Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * S7 Premieres May27

Ha. This dude doesn't want to see no mutant inhuman women. Didn't realize no female shield people were around to get transformed.

They made Hive just as creepy looking as he is in the comics. Cool :pimp:

Should've shown him more that way this season.

Dawg that season finale was EVERYTHING!

So we're getting female Ultron next season? And who is the new director of SHIELD?

And Fitz is still getting the DRAWS dawg!! 6 months of clapping thise Simmons' cheeks!

So daisy is a vigilante now? Did she have to register and only help out if the government gives her an ok?

Dude made himself an Ex-Machina girlfriend.

Daisy looks like she's #TeamCap and probably didn't sign the Accords. She's a vigilante.

And it'd be dope if Maria Hill ended up as the new Director.

Last edited:
The fallen agent plot line was all hype though. For it to have fulfilled it, one of the original members had to be it. When it was revealed to be him, it was so anti climatic. I was like thats it?! ABC overhyped another plot line as usual :lol:

The episode was decent though. New director, rogue tremors, and funny scientist here to stay, should be good next season.

Is deathlok ever coming back?

If the writers find another way to bring back Ward :wow: :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
Killing Lincoln is anticlimactic. He ain't been here long.

All they did was just kill a random electricity shooting inhuman.

#ShouldveKilledFitz

Ending left me a bit lost. It didn't click to me at all that Daisy wouldn't sign the accords, especially when her comic version was a former SHIELD director.

The way Coulson was talking, bringing up Homeland Security I think and defense something or other had me thinking he aint even working for SHIELD anymore but it sounds like the different government agencies take turns trying to apprehend vigilantes. Makes me think what will happen when the accords catch up with the netflix shows.

Cool that we're finally getting LMDs somewhere :smokin

Last edited:
Talbot or May as new director? I just feel if they need a director to be a series regular it wont be Hill. Colbie would make limited cameos.

Last edited:
Talbot or May as new director? I just feel if they need a director to be a series regular it wont be Hill. Colbie would make limited cameos.
It's weird cuz she's not really a movie star. She just came off like 8 or 9 seasons of How I Met Your Mother 2 or 3 years ago.

Her role in the MCU was a bit role to start and got considerably smaller as time went on. Notable presence in the early movies and then especially Avengers and TWS but I can't recall her having a badass fight scene like Sharon Carter did let alone BW. Then I remember she got the new job working for Tony with the Avengers but other than the party scene I don't remember her from AoU. Was she the one that called Fury for help with that spare helicarrier? :nerd:

She wasn't in CW at all. Last time I saw her it was a cameo on AoS.

I bet she'd take the job if offered at this point. Somebody let me know if Colbie has been busy elsewhere and I've been missing out :nerd:

Last edited:
Smulders going to be in the Jack Reacher sequel last I heard of her.

Honestly did not even notice she wasn't in CW til you mentioned it now :lol:

I don't even hate him but his death would've hurt the core team the most.

To me, Simmons ain't gonna have the same reaction. Plus half the team thought her dead when that rock swallowed her up.

May and Coulson ain't an option imo. Mainstays.

Mack has now been here a little longer than Tripp I think but with way more eps developing his past, personal life, and potential relationships. So there's some emotional weight but how many token black guys can this show kill off? Especially when Deathlok serves as a glorified cameo that for some reason wasn't apart of the main cast at all this season. Its like kill him or use him consistently already.

To me killing off any of those New Warrior Inhumans is a waste. That other Latino dude that melts metal wasn't even in this 2hr finale. But hey Lincol wasn't even a character.based off the comics iirc

Fitz dying fighting Ward/Hive would've been nice.

I forgot to mention dude playing Hive did some good acting there when his memories got scrambled.
Smulders going to be in the Jack Reacher sequel last I heard of her.

Honestly did not even notice she wasn't in CW til you mentioned it now :lol:
:lol: Been noticing as of late she usually shows up if Fury does.

Even with Shield done away with to the movie characters and her working for Tony she's still kinda attached to the hip to him.

I'm beginning to think she was Whedon's pet character.

Last edited:
Marvels twitter always spoils the hell out these episodes. I dont know whats worst coming to NT while yall do play by play of the show while its on. Or twitter going play by play with pictures

I noticed Colbie bae has been very scarce recently in the movies. I wonder when we'll see fury again as well.

Give me palicki back. Ughh do i need to start watching Friday night lights for more of her

I need a gif of the fake Avengers team up moment of the team during that finale battle with those mindless drones. Felt like the moment in Avengers 1 when the guys finally teamed u together.

If season season 4 is the last season I don't think I'd be mad their seasons are so long anyways it's pretty much gonna be season 8 when they finish splitting it up

Back
Top Bottom