Mass Shooting in Texas Church - Initial Reports 27 Dead/24 Injured

Must be something in the water. When will this problem become a priority for this country? Not about to allow myself to get numb to these acts of terror neither.

RIP.

I really thought this was a bump of an old thread doe.

Damn, I used to live in San Antonio, I gotta check on my people. It's very sad that this type of info is not surprising. I've got to read to see what motivated this.

Must be something in the water. When will this problem become a priority for this country? Not about to allow myself to get numb to these acts of terror neither.

RIP.

Man I held my breath hoping it was an old thread when I clicked.:smh:

This is crazy, I just left nyc for Good to live. In Texas, 3 days ago and thier was a terrorist attack there.

I moved to Richmond Texas. Not sure if I’m close to the Chruch shooting cause I just moved here with the family.

What’s is going on?

Sad news to here.

Last edited:

RIP.

Been stated ad nauseam, but if nothing changed after a bunch of 5 year olds were murdered in school a few years back, then don't hold your breath about anything being done no matter how heinous the act.

Back
Top Bottom