Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

I guess I assumed you meant the death penalty in general.

I believe it still applies though. People aren't deterred by anything when they're hellbent on taking someone's life in the moment.
Be that as it may they’ll be gone. People can claim they don’t fear death but we can put that to the test.

Attachments

• PSX_20180705_172322.jpg
    PSX_20180705_172322.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
all jokes aside im seeing articles everywhere about how the IT item of the year is kevlar backpacks and insertable bullet proof plates. theyre literally selling out nationwide. some company is making bulletproof wood doors and window sets for classrooms that cost 4k each. theyre testing it in a county right now. these kids are shooting each other so much bulletproof accessories are becoming a higher item on the materials list than paper and pen

HOUSTON — In a chilling interview, a former friend of Joseph Pappas told CBS Houston affiliate KHOU-TV he believes the suspected killer of a Houston cardiologist has a hit list and may be hunting his next victim.

"I personally do not think the doctor is the only person that he is going to target," the friend told KHOU on the condition of anonymity. "I think [Dr. Mark Hausknecht] was number one on the list. And Joe is extremely intelligent. He's patient, he's unassuming, he's a deadly shooter."

Pappas is still on the run and is armed and extremely dangerous, according to Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo.

The former friend says Pappas is highly-skilled and has a stash of firearms. He's an expert marksman who regularly competed in shooting competitions.

He's also a former law enforcement officer who worked as a deputy constable in Precincts 2 and 7.

"[When we were] hanging out together, over burgers and tacos, telling stories, he mentioned being called the 'Greek shrimp' in high school and said 'Karma's a real *****,' and one day the people who bullied him in high school would meet a day of reckoning," the former friend said.

"[When Pappas] made the comment, at the time I thought it was a joke, 'Hey, don't worry, you're not on my list.' Now, looking back on it, it makes me queasy to think, 'Oh wait, maybe this guy has a list."'

Plenty of folks just aint right. Its sad that understanding such a fact, isnt going to be enough to protect you in a lot of circumstances. Rip to the victims and a solid rot in hell goes out to the shooter.

Welp :lol:

The man accused of fatally shooting a Houston cardiologist last month in the Texas Medical Center killed himself Friday morning during a confrontation with police, authorities said.

Joseph James Pappas, who was charged a day earlier with the murder of Dr. Mark Hausknecht, shot himself in the head near Brays Bayou just over two weeks after the killing that shocked the city's tight-knit medical community.

Prosecutor: Man at compound trained kids for school shooting

TAOS, N.M. (AP) — The father of a missing Georgia boy was training children at a New Mexico compound to commit school shootings, prosecutors said in court documents obtained Wednesday.

The documents say Siraj Ibn Wahhaj was conducting weapons training with assault rifles at the compound near the Colorado border where 11 hungry children were found in filthy conditions.

Prosecutor Timothy Hasson filed the documents while asking that Wahhaj be held without bail after he was arrested last week with four other adults facing child abuse charges.

Prosecutors did not bring up the school shooting accusation in court on Wednesday during an initial appearance by the abuse suspects.

Authorities say the remains of a boy also were found at the compound but have not been positively identified by medical examiners.

Back
Top Bottom