Mass Shooting Thread: Waiting on the next one.

anyone who dead serious about doing that **** gonna just do it with no telling anyone lol.

Probably most of the time. But not all the time. Which is my point. That twerp in Parkland:

Neighbors were raising concerns about Cruz as early as age 9, when he got in a rock-throwing fight with another boy. As he became a teenager, he showed a propensity for violence toward small animals, expressed enthusiasm about guns and knives and even began introducing himself as "a school shooter."

That mf'er was introducing his damn self as school shooter.

Last edited:
Coach could have got his black *** swiss cheesed by he police trying to save that incel
hmm haven't we seen how a black man's big heart can get him killed?

Well in the moment I think he was more worried about getting the gun and the students to safety rather than the copS

also the hug was also keeping him from going anyway. You see the kid trying to get away at some points

I’m watching local news interview students, they seem so passé “yeah you don’t expect it but you know it could happen we were ready got the chairs barricaded the doors...” :smh: damn shame

Crazy I was thinking of moving to Santa Clarita not that long ago. The city looks so clean and wholesome compared to my city of Van Nuys. Damn.

You in van Nuys turbo?
I’m actually thinking of moving from SCV to Van Nuys.
Beside that shooting it’s pretty calm up here. Sad, though. Can happen anywhere.

I’m watching local news interview students, they seem so passé “yeah you don’t expect it but you know it could happen we were ready got the chairs barricaded the doors...” :smh: damn shame

Quick thinking by them.

Kids saying "we were ready" is sad, terrifying, infuriating though.

I read this was one of the schools that walked out and protested following Marjory Stoneman Douglas.

Crazy I was thinking of moving to Santa Clarita not that long ago. The city looks so clean and wholesome compared to my city of Van Nuys. Damn.
Bro, wife and I were thinking about moving there too if I ended up finding a job in the LA area.

This sucks.

14 year old boy passed :smh: :frown:

they got the shooters mom and girlfriend in for questioning, we need these answers.Today was this losers birthday.

You in van Nuys turbo?
I’m actually thinking of moving from SCV to Van Nuys.
Beside that shooting it’s pretty calm up here. Sad, though. Can happen anywhere.
Yeah I’m in Van Nuys, been here almost my entire life. I have to be real with you and tell you that it’s not the safest place to be right now. We have the most homeless I’ve ever seen since being here. Shootings are still occurring and gangs are slowly starting to come back. I’d advise you to perhaps move to a nicer area like Sherman Oaks, Woodland Hills or Studio City. You’ll be in the Valley but not where all the bad stuff happens. I narrowly missed a shooting by 5-10 minutes on a street I was actually walking on a few days ago. It’s crazy.

Bro, wife and I were thinking about moving there too if I ended up finding a job in the LA area.

This sucks.
I’m still considering it despite this shooting. You rarely hear of crazy stuff happening there, so much cleaner and safer than the Valley right now.

Back
Top Bottom