Massages FTL(gucci!)

Yea so basically my girl asked me for a massage and i didnt know what to do. ive have never in my life been asked to give a massage(webbie) all the kissinand the back-rubs ima pass up(webbie). i dont get embarrased but it was an awkward situation. So i gave it a shot and 5 min into it shes like yea you canstop whenever you want
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
. I didnt tho cuz i liked havin my hands on the girl. A lil while later she says what grade would you give yourself on that i said a lowone i didnt feel like i knew what i was doin shes jus chuckled like "oh yea, i told you,that you could stop w/e" i was hopin for the ol it was ok. Ithink i took two L's with the girl last night not a good start to '09

Anybody got any tips for the kid so i can avoid this from happenin a second time
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Why are you posting the word GUCCI every post?

Is there some underlying significance to the word, or are you just really in love with a particular brand?

but to as far as tips for massages go....you gotta be able to find something online. Use some warm oils and throw some Josh Groban on.
If you have a few pressure points down, with that sort of setting you'll only have to put up with massaging for ten mins before she ups the ante haha

PROTIP:

1) Use your hands to grab any fat on her body.
2) Roll up fat obtained in step 1
3) proceed to rip off fat with bare hands
4) ?????
5) PROFIT

brettTHEjett wrote:
Why are you posting the word GUCCI every post?

Is there some underlying significance to the word, or are you just really in love with a particular brand?

i dont really have a "reason" on why i say it, its jus somethin i say. for example if im playin madden and i happen to complete a 50 ydbomb as dude is catchin ill say gucci! or if im hoopin ill say gucci! after erry point i score, or if im drivin and im tryinto catch the light as im goin through it ill say gucci! idk its jus somethin we say aroun here(word to gucci'sadlibs
pimp.gif
)

it damn sure aint because of the brand......i cant afford that stuff
laugh.gif

^ yall bammas really be sayin "gucci" tho ? like in everyday scenarios? wow...

gucci mane was dope for a while, but now that hes locked up i found myself not listening to him at all anymore, and most of the time he says "ITSGUCCI" not just "GUCCI"

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

^ yall bammas really be sayin "gucci" tho ? like in everyday scenarios? wow...

gucci mane was dope for a while, but now that hes locked up i found myself not listening to him at all anymore, and most of the time he says "ITS GUCCI" not just "GUCCI"
i dont think thats true but thats besides the point

whatever he says its still lame for people NOT him to say it IMO. i would be like w t f if somebody i knew said that after everything he did, lol. i dont thinkyou say it in real life i cant see nobody really sayin it, just your internetz sig, but if you do
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

whatever he says its still lame for people NOT him to say it IMO.
thats coo (redman)ill be that(redman)
i would be like __ if somebody i knew said that after everything he did, lol.
thats funny cuz thats usually the reaction i get the 1st time someone hears me say that. Especially females, then after a while they start sayinit
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

i dont think you say it in real life i cant see nobody really sayin it, just your internetz sig, but if you do
laugh.gif

naw i do, sometimes it backfires and ill be mocked like webbie!, or boosie! or somethin like that. I def say it in real life tho
ohwell.gif

and if you get it right maybe she will say gucci!!
if i can get my massage game to that level youll be the 1st to know
roll.gif

and whats that video cant see it im at work
nerd.gif
???

you get some KY warming liquid, pour it on her back, and knead it like dough from the top to the bottom, and make sure that top comes off.

after that, tell her to flip over for happy ending :smile:

I thought FTL meant For The LOSS, And FTW meant For The Win??

ooo I get it it... u suck at massages... try thinking it of sex, with your hands and her body. Slow, steady, but controlling....

U must master the art before you can be a don.

Gucci

Originally Posted by Zeus23

U must master the art before you can be a don.

Gucci
yea i kno i think ima practice on another young lady so when it comes up again ill be ready
and if she asks how is there such a big difference from before ill jus say i been readin books or somethin
laugh.gif

That don't work GUCCi!
She will know. Just ask her to teach you. She going to be smelling your +!@# and asking questions.

GUCCI

Originally Posted by kevin1479

GUCCI is the new HA
laugh.gif
i dont know how thats the new ha when ive been sayin thislong before that/those threads came aroun. + that stuff was classic im jus here tryin to get tips and stuff
That don't work GUCCi!
She will know. Just ask her to teach you. She going to be smelling your +!@# and asking questions.
i guess that makes sense now that i think about it but ima feel real small askin this girl "like yo can you teach me how how to give you amassage?" Like what??
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom