MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt there's many people out there with a smaller size that needs a 15 and up.

that's kinda the point lol but these days, people are that stupid to think they can find size swaps like that. 99% of the people buying the shoes off the restock won't be able to fit the size 15+ shoes :lol:
I bet there are a ton of cats size 15 etc that missed on the majority of these releases due to scarcity of their size. Bigup for those cats having Christmas early this year

that's kinda the point lol but these days, people are that stupid to think they can find size swaps like that. 99% of the people buying the shoes off the restock won't be able to fit the size 15+ shoes :lol:

True, ebay will be flooded with big sizes.

More info that may help you guys. I was asking a bunch of generic questions trying to get any info I could.

r
mean.gif
 OD on the questions.

This is the REP after chatting with you 
roll.gif

I have yet to cop a single pair of shoes from Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker, Champs. lol    Always NDC or Finishline for me.

I praise the lord that I will get a pair of gamma 11's

EDIT: Wait what? Size 15 and above? Can't wait to see ebay flooded with size 35 J's...

Last edited:
i wouldn't trust eastbay after watching this 

going to sleep instead of waking up early to get bs like this....

Seems like this...

If you already followed @eastbay prior to this restock release info and you have a question on size stocks for a certain shoe, you will get a reply. 

Shout out to @eastbay for Loving the right cats

Saucony, Asics, Adidas, New Balance, NSW, and Reebok don't have ANYTHING really dropping this weekend. Come on man. I swear they are all in cahoots with each other and resellers. Anything besides jordans would have been the easiest cop ever. Ok not easiest cop ever...but this jordan drop woulda made getting things substantially easier.  

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom