MASSIVE RESTOCK ON EASTBAY 4/19 - Couple GS sizes, Mostly Large Sizes (like sz 15).

Status
Not open for further replies.
y'know what ya'll? I applaud this restock. Big dudes have a really difficult time copping on release days. As normal footed man, good for them. They need kicks too.

Last edited:
Praying to every deity that the military 4's will release in size 12's
tired.gif

i'm genuinely curious about what the ratio is of people who talk a lot about copping and needing and wanting, to people who actually cop on restocks. js *kanyeshrug*

that wasnt directed at anyone btw, if anyone was curious.

Last edited:
i'm genuinely curious about what the ratio is of people who talk a lot about copping and needing and wanting, to people who actually cop on restocks. js *kanyeshrug*
that wasnt directed at anyone btw, if anyone was curious.

There's going to be a lot of broken hearts on Saturday

Looking like everythin except infrared sixes and powder blues won't be below size 15. I think that's a way to protect their site from less volume....expect some smaller sizes

What's the possibility that other websites will also be restocking? Such as footlocker, foot action or champs? Aren't they all affiliated?

i was excited to try my luck on Bred 1 or Royal 1.

15 and up? :x

|I

You know what's funny is, most average people with huge sized feet usually don't end up paying resale to the extent that it's portrayed on the market. Yeah maybe for the first couple of days after a new release, but not for those old gems and what not as the price rises exponentially. Mind you, when you start talking about semi pro and professional athletes buying these shoes, that's a whole different discussion.

I've been a size 12 since at least 1991.
With wearable shoe trees I bet I can fit that 15 though
:wink:
(true, i've been a sz12 since 1991, not serious on the shoe trees)

View media item 918045

Last edited:
Dam im stil lgetting the royals and gonan wear it with 8 socks and 15 sneakershields and some stockings.. SMH...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom