Matthew Stafford season may be over.

^Agreed. Even at 2-6 or whatnot this season has been more of a bright spot than Detroit has seen in years. No need to blow the future to go 5-11/6-10.

Dudes tough as bricks, he'll be back.
pimp.gif

That's real unfortunate.

I will say that Matthew Stafford really, really unimpressed me in 2009. However, he has clearly shown this year in limited playing time that he has talent and with weapons he can be successful.

At least one person on here is happy about this news. He knows who he is.

That's real unfortunate.

I will say that Matthew Stafford really, really unimpressed me in 2009. However, he has clearly shown this year in limited playing time that he has talent and with weapons he can be successful.

At least one person on here is happy about this news. He knows who he is.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif

Even if he is healthy enough to come back sometime this year, they should just keep him out anyway and put him on a good strength training and conditioning program.  Hill is a good enough QB and we would probably end up getting another good draft pick out of it.

He should have surgery on it to fully repair the separation and hang it up for the season like you said.  Get on a strength training program like what Bradford did and come back 100%, no sense in putting him in there for the 1 or 2 games at the end of the season.  Hopefully Hill can come back soon, the next 2 games are very winnable.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

30t6p3b.gif

Even if he is healthy enough to come back sometime this year, they should just keep him out anyway and put him on a good strength training and conditioning program.  Hill is a good enough QB and we would probably end up getting another good draft pick out of it.

He should have surgery on it to fully repair the separation and hang it up for the season like you said.  Get on a strength training program like what Bradford did and come back 100%, no sense in putting him in there for the 1 or 2 games at the end of the season.  Hopefully Hill can come back soon, the next 2 games are very winnable.

Unfortunate. After hearing him mic'd up last year against Cleveland I became a fan, dude is a gamer just sucks with these injuries. Him and CJ are gonna terrorize my Bears and the NFC North for years to come.

Unfortunate. After hearing him mic'd up last year against Cleveland I became a fan, dude is a gamer just sucks with these injuries. Him and CJ are gonna terrorize my Bears and the NFC North for years to come.

tired.gif
.. Best bet is to just rest and comeback for that playoff push next year

tired.gif
.. Best bet is to just rest and comeback for that playoff push next year

it sucks for him and for the lions in general. they got something nice coming together in detroit and when they start winning these close games they've been losing i can easily see them going on a role.

if they get that last place schedule and another top draft pick and a healthy stafford next year i could see them winning the nfc north next year.

it sucks for him and for the lions in general. they got something nice coming together in detroit and when they start winning these close games they've been losing i can easily see them going on a role.

if they get that last place schedule and another top draft pick and a healthy stafford next year i could see them winning the nfc north next year.

Eat the rest of the reason. Draft a top 5 player whether its a DB, LB, or OL and improve those 3 positions heavily. And then next year you can make a push to win the division. Or at the very least hopefully get a wild card spot. I've been impressed with their talent and perseverance in both their games against the NY teams.

Eat the rest of the reason. Draft a top 5 player whether its a DB, LB, or OL and improve those 3 positions heavily. And then next year you can make a push to win the division. Or at the very least hopefully get a wild card spot. I've been impressed with their talent and perseverance in both their games against the NY teams.

Back
Top Bottom