Mature Question ( i need your help NT ) - DRUG TEST!-If i get a clean urine sample from a friend and

put it in a 5 hour energy bottle.
5hourenergy.jpg
and wear a pair of boxers, then 5 pairs of regular underwear. would i pass the THC urine test? by the way its not probation drops or a home drug test.

also any tips?

any tricks or cheats?

also i heard if you put eye drops in your urine it shall also work?

can i get tips from people who have been here before?

testing for marijuana by the way.

the only reason i keep smoking is for a medical purpose.. so if we can have a mature discussion please.

thanks for your time family

If you keep smoking for a "medical purpose" then why you have to go through all of that? Here is my advice since you smoke for "medical purposes" have your "doctor" give a note for this said "medical purpose" you are smoking for.
tongue.gif

don't use any containers that contained something other than urine.. if anything go to your local pharmacy.. purchase a take at home drug test (preferably marijuana).. within the kit there is an empty plastic container-- this container holds the proper amount of liquid you would need to submit during your drug test.

im located in CHICAGO guys...

anyone will lock you up for anything now a days your can never trust a cop with ANY amount of bud on you

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

don't use any containers that contained something other than urine.. if anything go to your local pharmacy.. purchase a take at home drug test (preferably marijuana).. within the kit there is an empty plastic container-- this container holds the proper amount of liquid you would need to submit during your drug test.

thank you for this tip..

do you believe i can pass if i use the method i stated up in the beginning to keep the urine at body temp?

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

I used a test cup from one of my labs. it was clean and brand new. You gotta make sure your urine stays warm somehow. Wrap the container in tin foil or something to keep the heat in.

I gave clean urine to someone that way. I never had to use someone elses urine as my own. It worked for them.

I think they take the temp of it so putting it in the little bottle might not work so well. Stop smoking ASAP drink lots of water and go to GNC and ask them for a cleansing drink. they have drinks or pills I always use the drinks. you drink it 1 hour before the test and your good for a couple hours after that, Ive passed three drug tests this way. Good luck. Ill try to post a pic of what I used.

just get make sure you rinse the hell out of the bottle before you put piss in it and make sure it will hold the prper amount...

and i wouldn't wear all those damn draws lol i'd just take a hand warmer to it (the kind you but at a hardware store) and stick it between your nuts and thigh.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

I think they take the temp of it so putting it in the little bottle might not work so well. Stop smoking ASAP drink lots of water and go to GNC and ask them for a cleansing drink. they have drinks or pills I always use the drinks. you drink it 1 hour before the test and your good for a couple hours after that, Ive passed three drug tests this way. Good luck. Ill try to post a pic of what I used.

i dont want to stop using though =[

Sounds like it might be easier to just fool the test. At gmc I think it is they have a product to help cleanse your system. With that and a list of other steps such as red meat for 3 days and certain drinks (you can google it) my brother passed his drug test. It must have worked because I smoked with about 3 weeks prior to him getting his job.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Just untill you pass the test. I only stopped for a week but go to GNC.com they have lots of stuff, this is what I used
pGNC1-2332004dt.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Just untill you pass the test. I only stopped for a week but go to GNC.com they have lots of stuff, this is what I used
pGNC1-2332004dt.jpg

the problem is i have to do a drop a week for 4 more weeks
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

I've never had to take a drug test that I would have failed. But here's an idea, how about you get one of those handwarmers that a lot of quarterbacks use in the cold? Like this:

51jETIMEYGL._SS500_.jpg

Just take a detox. They're up to $50 but they're full proof. Just quit 3-4 days before the test, detox, and drink water.... pass your tests.

That herbal cleanser drink steve is talking about works...

Why didn't you just stay clean while on papers?
smh.gif

My friend H had a drug test coming up and he wasn't clean, so he asked my other friend K for his piss. K gave him the piss... H put it in a eyes drops bottle and taped it to his thigh on the drug test day.. It worked...

Good luck. But "Pass the blunt, don't +*%% up probation"

the urinator. it works. they take the temperature of your urine. must be between 90-100 F. best $150 i've spent.

Back
Top Bottom