Max B - Umma Do Me(Jim Jones Diss)

smh.gif
Jim Jones is definately the reason the dips have fallen off. He's the common denominator

Ima miss his hooks on them byrdgang songs though
pimp.gif

Why not just leave? I dont understand why dudes have to make diss records when their not happy somewhere or they leave. Just leave..

laugh.gif
- goin at Chrissy....gotta be jimmys weakness...i remember he went inon Angie? or wendy when they asked about his wifey...Jimmy was screaming "yall want the news to come down here"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Why not just leave? I dont understand why dudes have to make diss records when their not happy somewhere or they leave. Just leave..

im sure it aint that easy... all about the CONTRACT!

Im sayin..get outta your contract and keep it movin.

It ain't that easy....

Ask Jae Hood....

You gotta get lawyers involved to break a contract...
Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
- goin at Chrissy....gotta be jimmys weakness...i remember he went in on Angie? or wendy when they asked about his wifey...Jimmy was screaming "yall want the news to come down here"
roll.gif

Yeah....I remember that ++!@....

roll.gif

Im sayin..get outta your contract and keep it movin.

son what are you talkin about?

it aint that easy an when you get jerked from brotha to brotha you usually gonna air suttin out.

guess you never had somebody play you before. thats good though. not to mention money DEF brings out Emotions.

noe is nice,,,, but nobody knows him. id be suprised if i was 1/5 cats on here that knew what he looked like

brd gang had a lot of potential with max, noe, and stack. it all comes apart now.

as for the diss track,, waveyyyy

lol

Its wrap for brd gang and noe ant he a jayz copy his rap voice is the same as jays he is not that good

"ballin" was Jims only legit hit (that didnt steal from the West) and now Max is claiming he wrote it.

DAMN its a wrap, good thing he got that deal b4 all this came out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

"ballin" was Jims only legit hit (that didnt steal from the West) and now Max is claiming he wrote it.

laugh.gif

n from what i hear Jim might lose that deal..part of that deal is to release the Byrd Gang CDs, Stack passed(RIP),Max is gone,i think Mel is gone..so ByrdGang is finished, i dont see how Jim is going to be able to release Byrd Gang..i guess it could be Jim and NOE lmao

laugh.gif

It is a known fact that max b wrote ballin. I heard that from a legit source that was in the studio when he did the song.Real Talk

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif

It is a known fact that max b wrote ballin. I heard that from a legit source that was in the studio when he did the song.Real Talk
That's that same iish Tru Life was talkin, that Max was writin all Jimmy's iish. I thought $tacks was writin his songs tho.

noe is nice,,,, but nobody knows him. id be suprised if i was 1/5 cats on here that knew what he looked like
laugh.gif
when i seen NOE i aint even know he was a rapper..ithought he was the engineer or something ..he nice though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom