Max Mallet >>>>> Your Favorite Chick

What's this girls nationality/background?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm not even know hatin' NT'er but she looks like an average girl. Maybe I'm sheltered cause I live in Cali but theres girls like that around.Im not saying she aint bad and I wont wife Im just saying I aint bout to be askin for her wingspan lol

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I'm not even know hatin' NT'er but she looks like an average girl. Maybe I'm sheltered cause I live in Cali but theres girls like that around. Im not saying she aint bad and I wont wife Im just saying I aint bout to be askin for her wingspan lol

For some reason like Jersey mizzle said...I am more attracted to semi-average cute girls

I would rather have a chick with flaws, but that's me, and like you said...no hate sensed brotha.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I'm not even know hatin' NT'er but she looks like an average girl. Maybe I'm sheltered cause I live in Cali but theres girls like that around. Im not saying she aint bad and I wont wife Im just saying I aint bout to be askin for her wingspan lol

For some reason like Jersey mizzle said...I am more attracted to semi-average cute girls

I would rather have a chick with flaws, but that's me, and like you said...no hate sensed brotha.
Yea I'm the same way. I guess I just feel like she would have an attitude lol

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

German does not sound nice.

Word.. When I was in Germany this dude was "talking" to this guy next to him- it sounded like he was threatening his life, family, and everything hestood for. My German friend was like no he was just saying he liked the bike right there. Wth?
laugh.gif

exactly..like i stated earlier..these chicks are EVERYWHERE in the clubs if you live in a major city..

some of you dudes make it seem like you live in Bismarck North Dakota. and if you do, I apologize

Originally Posted by nick0lis

some of you doods cant tell real class
smh.gif

I am saying I would like all of you guys saying this chick is normal to post yall idea of fine non-celeb-with clasee

She is classy as can be and for me Class & Cuteness > All other assets

You can tell a girl is classy by looking at pictures?

by her taste in clothes and make-up, and her mannerisms on camera. just a few hints.

Im sayin though!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....whos to say shes not giving out that jaw everywhere?

I know for a fact some of yall are cuffing nutbuckets with that logic
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Im sayin though!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....whos to say shes not giving out that jaw everywhere?

I know for a fact some of yall are cuffing nutbuckets with that logic
sick.gif

Same dudes calling any semi-decent girl with a fatty "wifey material"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PaidNHalf

htrx3q.jpg

24pzdao.jpg

Yes you can.

you just compared a girl who we all know got busted down on camera by a no talent rnb hack.....to an MTV VJ we know nothing about

you are a GENIUS
eek.gif

laugh.gif
"shes classy son look @ her earrings fam"

Originally Posted by nick0lis

by her taste in clothes and make-up, and her mannerisms on camera. just a few hints.
yeah right. and she can still be a stuck up @*!%#.

Back
Top Bottom