MAX | Out Now |

James Gunn created something good to branch off of with the SS movie but of course the stans in the marvel thread deny that SS was even a good movie.

Station Eleven was a really solid show but people on reddit got so emotional about it for some reason. They say it's life-changing and they can't stop crying watching it.

James Gunn created something good to branch off of with the SS movie but of course the stans in the marvel thread deny that SS was even a good
Yeah I loved TSS. Probably watch Peacemaker soon. “Peacemaker. What a joke…”

rick flagg rolling over in his grave though. They were able to save peacemaker’s life and he out there like it’s all good.

Peacemaker is actually really good though. At first i didnt think they would be able to keep the magic going but they did.

Just finished season 2 of Southside. This show was hilarious. This scene and the Tornado episode were the funniest moments for me

Famb I laughed so hard at this I started to cough uncontrollably :lol: :lol:

Southside is hilarious, not everything lands, but most do, and the things that do they knock it out of the park.

Last edited:
Man I really want a clip of the opening where they pan to the alderman dramatically, with dramatic music, him looking all serious and statesmanly looking outside intently... only to blurt out "roll them big ol' hips". That had me dead.

Station Eleven was a really solid show but people on reddit got so emotional about it for some reason. They say it's life-changing and they can't stop crying watching it.
Big Ups to Vince. His posts put me on. The show is actually great. Everything came together in Ep 10. Miranda’s fate. The resolution of Tyler and his mother. And Geevan and Kirsten. I absolutely loved the lighting, the music. It was like a play within a play.

Never seen Raised by Wolves but i'll wait till S2 ends and keep it in the tuck for when it gets slow.

Speaking of that finally got to Last OG s3 recently, solid watch.

Back
Top Bottom