MAX | Out Now |

Kinda weird they only had nicky show up at the very end and talk for like 10 seconds.

Just finished the entire first season of Industry. I really enjoyed the office politics, work stuff. The constant drug use and sex got kind of repetitive towards the end (maybe because I'm out of that phase in my life personally).

I thought that since hbo owns cinemax and the service is called hbomax that cinemax shows would be on it but nope. Only want to finish up this season of Warrior anyway. amazon prime has Strike Back and Banshee if I want to watch random episodes.

I thought that since hbo owns cinemax and the service is called hbomax that cinemax shows would be on it but nope. Only want to finish up this season of Warrior anyway. amazon prime has Strike Back and Banshee if I want to watch random episodes.
Yeah they buggin. Gotta wait for Warrior.

Jett and C.B. Strike are pretty dope too.

I think it was total bull **** how they conspired to get Eric fired and Harper basically finalized it.

He was the only interesting part of the show when it came to the actual business of what they do.

I think it was total bull **** how they conspired to get Eric fired and Harper basically finalized it.

He was the only interesting part of the show when it came to the actual business of what they do.

She undid it tho. I didn't understand why they made it seem like Harper did something wrong at the end. She WAS pressured by Daria to get Eric out the paint and Daria and Sara did have a clear agenda.

Daria was on snake time from the jump and pretended to be an ally. She set Harper up with Nicole in the beginning and left her that night knowing how Nicole was. She also wanted Harper to hop on her **** and speak to her...meanwhile she introduced herself to Yasmin and was warm to her every day and they not even on the same team. Even gave her advice before her first client meeting and gave Harper none. Glad Harper flipped at the end and got her up outta there.

She undid it tho. I didn't understand why they made it seem like Harper did something wrong at the end. She WAS pressured by Daria to get Eric out the paint and Daria and Sara did have a clear agenda.

Daria was on snake time from the jump and pretended to be an ally. She set Harper up with Nicole in the beginning and left her that night knowing how Nicole was. She also wanted Harper to hop on her **** and speak to her...meanwhile she introduced herself to Yasmin and was warm to her every day and they not even on the same team. Even gave her advice before her first client meeting and gave Harper none. Glad Harper flipped at the end and got her up outta there.
I really disliked the episode and felt it shouldnt have went down at all. Cuz it wasn't like Harper was fully on some I felt sexually intimidated or even physically threatened. It was lime she mindlessly went through the motions and when she told Daria she was just blowing off steam. She came off dumb cuz she was telling this to Daria of all ppl.

She should've been knew what time Daria was on. Same with that Sara chick above her orchestrating it

Even though it was nearing the end of the season, I still would've wanted Eric around cuz the next two eps outside of the failed 3sum was eh.

It was good she flip flopped again but she kinda just did it out of self-preservation. She simply smartened up and didn't buy that girl power spiel. If she was thinking clearly it would've never got there.

Last edited:
I really disliked the episode and felt it shouldnt have went down at all. Cuz it wasn't like Harper was fully on some I felt sexually intimidated or even physically threatened. It was lime she mindlessly went through the motions and when she told Daria she was just blowing off steam. She came off dumb cuz she was telling this to Daria of all ppl.

She should've been knew what time Daria was on. Same with that Sara chick above her orchestrating it

Even though it was nearing the end of the season, I still would've wanted Eric around cuz the next two eps outside of the failed 3sum was eh.

It was good she flip flopped again but she kinda just did it out of self-preservation. She simply smartened up and didn't buy that girl power spiel. If she was thinking clearly it would've never got there.
true but given her position and all the pressure she was under it's understandable to me that she said those things then had a change of heart after she seen what happened to eric. she never felt right about it and was given a clear choice to bring her mentor back

Is this going to be included with the current subscription or are you going to have to take them on likely Disney+ with Mulan separately?

Back
Top Bottom