MAX | Out Now |

Took advantage of the BestBuy sale and finally bought a 4k Fire Stick ($20off) to watch HBO Max

Tired of streaming it from my phone since the C9 doesn't have the App available :rolleyes

Man I was TIGHT when I found out LG doesn’t have a HBO app lol. Granted it’s an easy workaround w/ an AppleTV, but it’s the principle of it. It’s 2020 and you’re one of the top OLED TV manufacturers—make it happen already.

What I've been having problems with is the damn hbo max website. Tried like a dozen times to log in so I can pair it with my dad's tv. I put in the access code for the tv, then it tells me to log in on the website to finish the process and I press the sign in button and nothing happens.

1607047525728.jpeg
:wow:

Man I was TIGHT when I found out LG doesn’t have a HBO app lol. Granted it’s an easy workaround w/ an AppleTV, but it’s the principle of it. It’s 2020 and you’re one of the top OLED TV manufacturers—make it happen already.

Yeah I have a LG also and it's sort of annoying. They got Disney+ quickly.

Started watching His Dark Materials. Interesting series. But cool to see more British actors from other shows be in this. Ed Dumani from Gangs of London is in this too lol.

I already don't trust him.

This Heaven’s Gate **** is WILD. I can’t wrap my head around adults getting entangled in something like that.

I'll check it out, but I can see it, see Trump, Qanon, all manner of youtube conspiracy. I see people buying in with relative ease, no research done, no reward necessary.

Does anyone know if Max is going to make its original content available to other streaming services in the future? I have HBO (Max) through Hulu, Also have a LG tv so can’t download the standalone app either...fire stick might be in my future

Does anyone know if Max is going to make its original content available to other streaming services in the future? I have HBO (Max) through Hulu, Also have a LG tv so can’t download the standalone app either...fire stick might be in my future
Agreements are moving slow with LG and roku.

Got a LG the in another room and just realized this. Use to have the that problem with my Samsung but that changed. Still cant get peacock tv though.

Last edited:
Euphoria escalated quickly :lol:

Thats a lot to put into a pilot episode. How can she afford all these drugs? She ain't got no job.

Back
Top Bottom