MAX | Out Now |

At first I didn't understand the hate, but HBO def has the worst UX in the game now that I have used it more

The firestick is trash unless it's the max. I've had weird issues but never not functioning (Shield or chomecast w/gt).

Amazon video acts like it needs all your device resources just to go back a minute.

HBO Max app on my Samsung TV is buggy as hell. Freezing, sometimes crashing, infrequent errors.

I don't use it so often that I get annoyed but the problems are there for me.

Main complaint about Amazon is the UI is horrible IMO.

HBO Max app definitely not great, but some of the blame lands on your devices. Thought they were working on a new app from scratch though, haven't heard anything new about it.

HBO Max app definitely not great, but some of the blame lands on your devices. Thought they were working on a new app from scratch though, haven't heard anything new about it.
Yeah apps work better some places than others

I think the issue with the HBO app it that they took the HBO Now App and just built off that, and is having problems handling all the extra content. **** outchea acting up like the Halo engine

The Playstation app was damn near unusable for a good minute on my Ps5. Works flawlessly now after some updates.

I love HBO on my Samsung.
But Netflix is long with it. There selecting, forwarding and going back is the best. Everyone else HBO, Hulu, Prime is trash.

HBO has the best films. They have so many damn 30-50s classics. So good. I highly recommend watching OG films.

Back
Top Bottom