MAX | Out Now |

Never watched it, never wanted to

PBS stay with the drab looking and feeling British shows.
The Gilded Age is essentially the same show as Downton, just set in America.
Gilded is just before the 20th Century, Downton was early 20th.

Layout of the stories follow the Houses in and out.
Downton followed Royalty, Gilded is High Society.
No difference.

The Gilded Age is essentially the same show as Downton, just set in America.
Gilded is just before the 20th Century, Downton was early 20th.

Layout of the stories follow the Houses in and out.
Downton followed Royalty, Gilded is High Society.
No difference.
Any time I tried to watch it just felt boring and uninteresting.

Maybe its an American bias.

I'm encouraged about Gilded Age because I couldn't even get past like 30 min of DT Abbey ... and I felt like I was really trying in those 30 min :lol:

Jarrod Carmichaels new "stand up" was poignant.

p21866317_b_h8_aa.jpg

Just finished Death on the Nile. 2 hours of my life I will never get back. Even my boo Gal Gadot couldn't save this movie. :smh:

The main actor was talented but everything about the plot was forced. I knew who the killer was because I knew they were just going to go with the most unlikely suspect.

:lol: I never seen such an absurd planned death go off without a hitch like that.

Our Flag Means Death is pretty funny. Wish s2 was already up.

**** ended too sad for me. It was solid tho.

I'm happy for Jerrod, my only gripe was that I thought he had been out for a while now. I swear it was the big reveal of the last special.

**** ended too sad for me. It was solid tho.

I'm happy for Jerrod, my only gripe was that I thought he had been out for a while now. I swear it was the big reveal of the last special.

I think he hinted at being Bi on another show but he never officially came out. I'm actually a big fan and I for one was shocked until hindsight hit and a lot of it started making sense.

was season 1 good?

i remembered Seeing these trailers but never actually watched since I’m streaming HBO now and not just sitting there on a Sunday night or w
Definitely i like the show

Gentleman Jack x The Gilded Age HBO in the period drama bag

Back
Top Bottom