MAX | Out Now |

I'm enjoying Batman so far. Started last night and watched more this morning.

It took me two times to get it. The first time it was my expectations and comparisons to other Batman movies. This is a total reinvention done in a new way from a different perspective.

You watched this two times? :lol:

It's definitely different from the dark knight trilogy but I see some potential.

It took me two times to get it. The first time it was my expectations and comparisons to other Batman movies. This is a total reinvention done in a new way from a different perspective.

i disagee.. I think it’s a live action take on BTAS

combo of that with fincher

1650334075394.png

People were really saying this? :lol:

Nobody said that. But the only good thing about the movie was Collin Farrell. I figured based on the commercials what this movie would be and it didn't dissapoint.

Emo Batman. Wasn't particularly bad as a Batman, sucked as Bruce Wayne (to much M. Night type acting and scripting - the slow methodical six sense Bruce Willis delivery).

Movie dragged, Riddler wasn't an engaging antagonist. Action was meh at best. Very Nior ish.

6/10

Nobody said that. But the only good thing about the movie was Collin Farrell. I figured based on the commercials what this movie would be and it didn't dissapoint.

Emo Batman. Wasn't particularly bad as a Batman, sucked as Bruce Wayne (to much M. Night type acting and scripting - the slow methodical six sense Bruce Willis delivery).

Movie dragged, Riddler wasn't an engaging antagonist. Action was meh at best. Very Nior ish.

6/10
I must’ve missed Collin Farrell, the movie was so dark that he could’ve been in it I guess lol

6/10

Batman is emo but they took it too far in this movie with the eye shadow. His suit was wack. The bat mobile was wack. Everything about this movie was a downgrade from the dark knight. But I get they were trying something different.

Someone did say it. It's funny because nt used to slurp nolan and tdk like crazy.
been thinking about Z a lot. lmao

also thinking back,
I really appreciate how they started the film. Detective vigilante journal to keep him sane and grounded.
Him hiding and emerging from the shadows.

This is the first Bats film that, at least to me, was excellent at showing everything. Not goofy or campy, I
can't even take the Bale stuff seriously anymore. Tried to watch TDK last week and it just wasn't the same.

need to watch the batman again on the big screen. That cinematography is nuts and the experience is just
on some auteur big boy movie sh**.

If you try to rewatch TDK or TDKR, they just feel outdated and plain.

Sounds more like he didn’t care much for the Nolan trilogy to begin with before we even get to him saying The Batman was better.

Back
Top Bottom