May 2008 WDYWT!!

happy mother's day!
happy mother's day to your mom and aunt too,,, nay gwa ju gnor mah?
[color= rgb(204, 204, 204)]97'[/color]af1
sbpl36.jpg

( i believe 97 =x)

^^ Harbors are so much more comfortable, than Vans. Too bad quality is not up to pair with comfort. Mine ripped after 30 minutes of walking around!!

Paix
c.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

Originally Posted by eastbayrudy

Hey fong, I see you used to work for PB at Chevron. I just got hired there, I seen some of your old newletter pictures and stuff, very nice.
Damn...talk about a small world. Yeah..used to work there. Was cool at first but the people there are punks. But I guess it's different for all people. You must know the shorty doo-wop Faby and that Indian Samar and the Japanese Scottie. You'll get to know them and know how weird it is. Good luck on that, but that safety crap got on my nerves....! Haha! Tell Faby I said wassup!
And I got the Supras at Shoebiz. I am sure they are sold out but go there for yourself. Paid $165 which seems steep but did it anyways.....

HAHA, ya I know fab. She cool, Samar and Scott are cool, but yea they can be pretty strange. They would tell me I reminded them of an old employee, causemy clothes and shoes. Ya, that safety stuff is just crazy. Aight, ill tell
faby you said Hi.

Never posted in here before. I don't "collect" shoes.

Also in the pickup thread:

6qh4kz.jpg

... for Church and dinner later with fam for Mother's Day.

Alright can someone explain to me the "Bacon" AM90? I don't understand what makes them so impressive.

Nice fits everyone

I need to get off my butt and get some pics up....

Happy Mothers Day

Bacon's were a collaboration with the store Dave's Quality Meat (DQM). They were quickstrikes and there were even more coveted hyperstrikes.

Usually store collabs have better colors and concepts than anything Nike will ever make (or attempt to copy, screw up, and overcharge for)

Came out 04-05. I hate myself for passing on those and the Huf AM1's (well not so much passing on it as I was broke because of school
smh.gif
)

Nice kicks and fits everyone...

today, son in 4s, me in 95s again. I love these shoes, I need to start buying more 95s.
oi8zm1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom