MAY 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol. B-Alert

frown.gif

I dont even know how many times I've missed out on the XI's...i think it's just not in my cards to have these shoes. I found a good deal from aNTer last week, and when I go to meet him up, I realized I didnt have my debit card and the bank was closed. Aside from every time these have released, whetherit be b grades or the pack. fml

just got a 10.5 in the xii, the xi all gone, don't understand why xii are more but o well, they still have some xii get'em while they last
wink.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^no problem man.

room112- did 8s hit or you were asking if they hit? i think CDPs like 1/22. 3/20, 4/19, and 8/15 haven't hit yet because they did so poor in stores. guess we gotta wait it out.
I do know gs cdp IVs hit awhile back at TWO outlets, at a whopping $25 a piece
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

good info all around in this thread.
Kudos to NikeMan
pimp.gif

this time last year was when outlets began receiving CDP bgrades on a weekly /bi-weekly basis.
keep a
nerd.gif

I saw a gs 19/4 cdp for 110$ I think about two months back at deer park outlets?
And I think gs 4 cdps also hit at riverhead but they supposedly never hit the floor
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tonyljeff

just got a 10.5 in the xii, the xi all gone, don't understand why xii are more but o well, they still have some xii get'em while they last
wink.gif

When the XI were released whether be OG or retro, they retailed $125 and the XII (OG or retro) retailed at $135.00. So, I think it's just following thesame pattern. I'm not sure but that's my thought.

Originally Posted by kobehead

frown.gif

Missed out on XIs, Manny gets suspended, Fisher gets suspended. What a day. lo

I feel you, Manny gets suspended for taking testosterone for erectile dysfunction
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

I searched Nikefind for XX3's and I got a pair of All-Stars Size 13 for $129.99 from Folsom Outlet in CA. They only had a 17 left I believe in this CW and the White/Stealth CW. Too bad the 30% sale is over, but I did get free shipping by saying NikeFind!

Man I'm pissed, I am literally 5 minutes away from Folsom and I could have got them during 30% and in my size
mad.gif

AND I MISSED THE XI'S AGAIN? God, I look away from this thread for a couple dayds again and they hit, and I was just sitting at home all day lol,

FREE SHIPPING CODE FOR NDC AND SWOOSH....WHEN YOU SPEND $125 OR MORE

FREESHIP4ME

Originally Posted by flatbush147

after seeing these 11/12's hit three times in like three weeks, i have given up on any b-grades 4's

word i love a b grade jordan cdp 3 and 4 more so a jordan 4 i dont think its gonna happen if pairs have already hit stores

Missed on the XIs AGAIN. Might get the XIIs if they have my size tomorrow morning.....

Congrats to those that got their pairs.

Retail $120 correct?

No more 30% or 20%, right?

just got off the phone with nikefind. couldn't locate any XI's in my size but dude said these will be hitting again, possibly in vegas or new york. iam so heated i missed these again.

They have 10.5, 12, and 13 left in the XII only. The XI's are completely gone, I picked up my size 12 in the XII this morning. The guy told me to callback at 11 Central Time but I gave him my sob story of calling for 2.5 hours without getting through yesterday and he put it through. And no discounts at allincluding saying NikeFind for free shipping (The guy got a good laugh out of that one lol)

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

just got off the phone with nikefind. couldn't locate any XI's in my size but dude said these will be hitting again, possibly in vegas or new york. i am so heated i missed these again.

In your size? You mean they have some in the system at all?

B-Grade XI's- They have around 10 7.5's available in one store which I didn't get, but they have one size 9 available in a store in Gurnee Millsand the # is 847-855-0857. Good luck

when it says they have 1 pair, chances are extremely slim that they actually do have them. they either went out the back door with an employee or the systemdidn't update properly. I guess it's worth calling and asking, but when they tell you 1 pair is available, don't ever get your hopes up.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

when it says they have 1 pair, chances are extremely slim that they actually do have them. they either went out the back door with an employee or the system didn't update properly. I guess it's worth calling and asking, but when they tell you 1 pair is available, don't ever get your hopes up.

I'm just letting other people know what I found out, I do agree with you though, but last week I found a pair of All-Star XX3's with one left and thestore actually had them

yeah, he mentioned there were some in the system (probably the 7.5 and 9 DrJayIV mentioned) but i need an 11...BAD!!!!! dude's name was zack and he wasreal helpful.

Back
Top Bottom