May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poor Cody. He tried so hard not to become the Jeff Jarrett of the promotion but that man just doesn't comnect and feels so forced on TV lol.

If he was trying to be Double J he would have won the AEW Championship already. He lost to Jericho and can never have a title match outside of TNT and Tag division.

He would be holding the TNT title hostage if he wanted to be like Jarrett.

Last edited:
If he was trying to be Double J he would have won the AEW Championship already. He lost to Jericho and can never have a title match outside of TNT and Tag division.

I think he is saying nobody cares about Cody.
I think he is saying when Cody pops up, people groan.
I think he is saying nobody would miss Cody if he wasn't around.
I think he is saying Cody (and Brandi) simply try too hard to be "Special." (When they clearly AREN'T)
I think he is saying Cody (and Brandi) overvalues themselves.

I don't think he is referring to Title Reign Manipulation per-say.

Last edited:
I think he is saying nobody cares about Cody.
I think he is saying when Cody pops up, people groan.
I think he is saying nobody would miss Cody if he wasn't around.
I think he is saying Cody (and Brandi) simply try too hard to be "Special." (When they clearly AREN'T)
I think he is saying Cody (and Brandi) overvalues themselves.

I don't think he is referring to Title Reign Manipulation per-say.
What else do you think he is saying?

He actually had something going with the American Nightmare character after leaving WWE. Outside of a few good promos that he had early on in A&W, he's been pretty much forgettable.

I see no problem with failing at being HHH and Stephanie.

No Cody as AEW champ

No Brandi as AEW Women's champ

These are positives.

Not yet they're not champs.

Remember, they have that reality show coming.

Brandi gonna get pushed heavy on AEW tv.

More heffa promos coming.

Liked Miro winning, especially in pretty dominating fashion. Darby takes an excellent beating like Spike Dudley used to :lol:

H

He's definitiely Diet JJ.He purposely made it so he doesn't win the World Title, so he can make it appear to be the biggest thing in wrestling when he does. From what I know, Cody definitely kept camera time & production cost hostage.

Back
Top Bottom