May Wrestling Thread | AEW Double or Nothing This Sunday

January JOTM

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RG has improved so much over the last few years.

She was green as hell when she was in the MYC.

But looking at the Precious Lineage of the NXT WOmen's title, she might be the most inexperienced champ.

We will see how this plays out.
Don’t know if Lady Diesel is ready, but I guess we’ll see...

Very entertaining WRESTLING in this first night of matches. Tomorrow night should be even better :pimp:

I was a little surprised they put it on her this early. In a cool personal moment, I was on the phone with my dad when Raquel won. She wrestled on the card when he and I went back to my hometown in 2018 to catch a show, and though dad doesn't really watch, he remembered her because of her size/appearance. He thought it was really cool that she had made it so far from when we saw her curtain jerk.

That’s a perfect example though. I think IT is harder for women to get THAT kind of reaction. Lady Diesel elicits that. Special.

That’s a perfect example though. I think IT is harder for women to get THAT kind of reaction. Lady Diesel elicits that. Special.

No, you're absolutely right man. And DC is right in how far she's come since that first run in the MYC. Amazing what a gear change + some time and character development can do. The denim chaps were NOT a good look lol.

Fathers + Wrestling = :pimp:

I bought him a simple NXT logo shirt at that show. He told me he had it on at the grocery store the other day, and the cashier kid told him how cool it was. He was so proud haha. Put a big smile on my face.

Back
Top Bottom