Mayweather calls out Pacquiao. May 5th. Official?

Still can get over how the promo for Jones-Hopkins was both of them shouting into some tape recorder.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Vacation days ready, my body is ready.
hotel was already booked when he first announced the date...but honestly i don't think this is goign down...maybe in like 2-3 years

i was debating going down anyways for whoever he fights or canceling all together-

Wish this was in Dallas where ticket prices would be a bit more affordable. If the fight even takes place that is.

That fight isn't that close to being signed yet. It's being discussed by Golden Boy, he's one of the fighters they have lined up if Manny doesn't want the May 5th date. If anything, the Ghost fight is the PR stunt to try and bring Manny/Arum around. Only person commenting on that is Ellerbe so far, no one from GBP.

Floyd only posted that since Manny has been quoted for the past 2 days that he wants Floyd. Floyd never had any intention of fighting Pacquiao on May 5 th (Cinco de Mayo). Floyd will either fight "The Ghost" or Alvarez both Hispanic fighters. The big fight will probably never happen.Espn article is up. Nothing but smoke and mirrors as usual.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Problem is, both of these guys got everyone gassed.

This.  I've pretty much given up on seeing this fight until it's official.

Originally Posted by 2BETHE1

Floyd only posted that since Manny has been quoted for the past 2 days that he wants Floyd. Floyd never had any intention of fighting Pacquiao on May 5 th (Cinco de Mayo). Floyd will either fight "The Ghost" or Alvarez both Hispanic fighters. The big fight will probably never happen. Espn article is up. Nothing but smoke and mirrors as usual.

laugh.gif
 finally, a PBF hater surfaces.  Like Mexicans won't tune in to see if the man who has been pummeling their fighters for a good 8 years will finally be beaten
laugh.gif
.  Where did you read these quotes that Manny has saying he wants Floyd for the past two days?  No one hears from Manny when he's back home with Arum, he speaks through Arum.  Was it smoke it mirrors that the one day Arum is saying Manny is ready to take the May 5th date from PBF and the next day when PBF's sentence is pushed back Arum comes out and says Manny needs six months to recover from a cut and won't be fighting until June?

Back
Top Bottom