Votes: 54 40.6%
  • McGregor by KO

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • McGregor by TKO

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • McGregor by decision

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
So damn near everyone is watching this for entertainment but not taking it serious? Is it worth the $100 or so?

Press conference is fire. Looking at the crowd ....
laugh.gif
Not eem gon say it.

I noticed it too and you could hear it in how they received each fighter. 
laugh.gif

Conor even slipped in a "dance for me, boy!" but no big deal was made because he don't even seem like that type of dude. 
laugh.gif
 He corrected himself quick though.

This will not go down. Money May is retired and comfortable at 49-0. I would want to see him at 50-0 but he's done. He doesn't even train anymore. C'mon y'all.

I was wrong.

Hate to do it to ya buddy, but you've just ensured that this fight will now take place, thank you

Also, was Oscar really on Conor's level in terms of a character who could talk and promote like Conor? I honestly don't remember, I was too young

Regardless, Oscar was nothing like Conor in how they operated. Personas were the opposite no?

Ah man!

GOAT

Press conference is fire. Looking at the crowd .... :lol: Not eem gon say it.

I noticed it too and you could hear it in how they received each fighter. :lol:

Conor even slipped in a "dance for me, boy!" but no big deal was made because he don't even seem like that type of dude. :lol:  He corrected himself quick though.
I mean, Floyd doesn't have that many fans to begin with. Casuals don't really F with him because of the off the ring stuff. Peeps respek his greatness but don't really **** with him that heavy. Majority watch his fights in hoping he finally loses. Been like that for years.

nobody likes floyd or conor...but people hate floyd because hes rich, flaunts his wealth, talks a lot of junk and is undefeated... and he embraces all the hate and is the main reason why his fights do well because they want to see the villain lose... this is why i was surprised after the pac fight people saying floyd was boring and the fight didnt live up to the hype... its like did you not know his style before the pac fight :lol:

Last edited:
nobody likes floyd or conor...but people hate floyd because hes rich, flaunts his wealth, talks a lot of junk and is undefeated... and he embraces all the hate and is the main reason why his fights do well because they want to see the villain lose... this is why i was surprised after the pac fight people saying floyd was boring and the fight didnt live up to the hype... its like did you not know his style before the pac fight :lol:

Floyd and Conor are complete opposite imo...

Floyd is loved and respected by his peers and other fighters.... but hated by the fans and media.

Conor? Even UFC fighters hate him.... he's not liked at all by his peers. But loved by the fans and media.

Last edited:

Floyd and Conor are complete opposite imo...

Floyd is loved and respected by his peers and other fighters.... but hated by the fans and media.

Conor? Even UFC fighters hate him.... he's not liked at all by his peers. But loved by the fans and media.

Yup.

anyone saw Floyd hat?? 48??

really??

dude can't even do simple math
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ Dana looking like he was about to explode introducing Mystic Mac

Floyd is so cringe tho. I feel like he didn't really bother knowing conor before this presser. Talking about fighting in octagon. C'mon man :smh:

This fight will be horrible. Between Floyd's style, and Connors lack of boxing experience, this will probably be Floyd's last attempt at building hype and having people pay for this ****. After this, he needs to officially be done and settle with the 50 - 0 record.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom